Bernard Sumner (New Order) on Morrissey

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/...e-hated-work-and-normality-1.3952803?mode=amp

Excerpt:
Did Johnny broach the subject of his former bandmate, Morrissey, and his increasingly questionable endorsements of a far-right fringe party called For Britain?

“I think we questioned his dubious politics,” Sumner answers. “He has become a bit toxic, hasn’t he? The world has gone a bit like that at the moment. We were only discussing this at dinner last night. It’s gone a bit pear-shaped. These are very strange times and a lot of things don’t seem to make sense. We’ve got Brexit in the UK. I’m not a fan. Obviously you’ve got Mr Trump. I find it difficult to call him President Trump. Let’s call him Resident Trump.”

:rolleyes:

he bought in the cul de sac by sucking mucho D and Kissing beau coupe sock puppet caboose:lbf:
that and the computer chip:straightface:
same goes for that glorified tugboat Bernard fingered.:handwaving:

BAD NEWS CONTINUES FOR THE NEW ORDER ROUND TWATS: JORDELL BANK NOT SOLD OUTdoh:

SAME STORY DIFFERENT SUCKY SHOW.:yum:

Photo of Round Bernards 'yacht' as it leaves the servant colony cul de sac where he lives towards
the nearest lagoon, for a hot fish expedition:

hqdefault.jpg

Note the dumb 'aristocratic' little roof.:lbf:
probably installed by the local sock puppet.:thumb:
( can I B, can I can I can i, can I put the roof in your yatch??? please please please:lbf:)

It’s gonna be brilliant! Especially when Vegan cro jumps up on stage and pulls a ‘soy bomb’!

:thumb:

What a surprise that a jew advocates for whites drinking soy cause it is not like jews make money off soy sales. He still can't sing or make music but nice try man.

Lol - you’ve only been around since March and look at the amount of negative ratings you have. What a f***ing wanker you are, go play with your mums tits while your dads getting wasted down the bar.

All my negative downvotes come from the same 3 sodomites. In the past 2 days alone i have received almost 40 just from the 3 of you and i have barely posted. 300+ are from gamma king @The Truth . Outside of that, my upvotes would far outweigh my downvotes. Nice attempt at some public shaming but it only works on sodomites

All my negative downvotes come from the same 3 sodomites. In the past 2 days alone i have received almost 40 just from the 3 of you and i have barely posted. 300+ are from gamma king @The Truth . Outside of that, my upvotes would far outweigh my downvotes. Nice attempt at some public shaming but it only works on sodomites

Nah, it’s because you’re a c***, simple as that.

Ha ha, if there was ever a post that shows you for the child you are. Grow up you f***ing tosser.

You like the rest of the gamma crew need to start facing reality. Know and understand the words you use. Morrissey is not racist, neither am i. Nor do i have a problem with someone having feelings for the same gender. I am against sodomy and the gay agenda being promoted though. Nationalism is an argument you can't face so stop spamming every thread till you make a real argument against it. Morrissey is a Nationalist and that's a good thing. Stop spreading nonsense about Morrissey and practice being truthful.

Now before you go being a hypocrite and have a gamma meltdown over my word choices , let's look at one of Your favorite words c*** "c*** is a vulgar word for the vulva or vagina and is also used as a term of disparagement. Reflecting different national usages, c*** is described as a "usually disparaging and obscene" term for a woman ... Wikipedia"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom