Berlin meet-up

Oh! Wait until I let the Manchester faithful in on that. They will tear that to buggery and Lord help anyone who tries to stop them. If that's the extent of the list and its authority then anyone who abides by it who isn't on it, well, they need their head testing. There is no list.

What complete bollocks. Wait until Saturday.

"The list" brigade were outside the venue in Berlin last night. Such a lovely city and they spend the night outside in the cold. Avoid the front like Syria, the lot of them stink.

"The list" brigade were outside the venue in Berlin last night. Such a lovely city and they spend the night outside in the cold. Avoid the front like Syria, the lot of them stink.

They also leave a pile of crap littering the entrance. Same story in every city. They're queuing up to get on the list. Someone then has to stay and explain to others who arrive that they have an artificial queue already in place and that they aren't in it. I know what I'd tell them to do with that list. I genuinely thought that the tour security ran it. Now I know that it's the fans it has no value whatsoever. They have a ticket to stand just like anyone else who has one.

They also leave a pile of crap littering the entrance. Same story in every city. They're queuing up to get on the list. Someone then has to stay and explain to others who arrive that they have an artificial queue already in place and that they aren't in it. I know what I'd tell them to do with that list. I genuinely thought that the tour security ran it. Now I know that it's the fans it has no value whatsoever. They have a ticket to stand just like anyone else who has one.

The sight outside that venue is an abhorrent one. Tramps galore, with malnourished mikey, pathetic paddy and that Scottish wino conducting the orchestra. I feel so sorry for the people of Berlin!

The sight outside that venue is an abhorrent one. Tramps galore, with malnourished mikey, pathetic paddy and that Scottish wino conducting the orchestra. I feel so sorry for the people of Berlin!
They look fine to me. Just worried they might, after all this waiting and overnight camping, be too exhausted to enyjo the show tonight.

@lantern the schöneberger südgelände(which has really rare bird species) i mentioned last in my last post which is very near to the venue (directions in the post from saturday,
but maybe you have time tomorrow.
are you online, I am online for 13 minutes, on my way to the venue, would like to say hello.

does anybody go to the aftershowparty?
morrissey Aftershow Party
Tuesday, 16th August 22:00 - 3:00
POSH Teckel, Pflügerstr. 4, 12047 Berlin

https://goo.gl/maps/DKUaiMet6cw
directions:with the U1 möckernbrücke in direction of warschauer strasse (@ the river) which is 3 minutes from the venue then til kottbusser tor from where you either walk or take the U8 in direction hermannstrasse til schönleinstrasse and walk a bit from there see map how https://www.google.de/maps/dir/Tempodrom,+Möckernstraße+10,+10963+Berlin/Posh+Teckel,+Pflügerstraße+4,+12047+Berlin/@52.4880357,13.4167229,15z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x47a851d2a928ad33:0xaaf7e0c15fce276c!2m2!1d13.381228!2d52.501626!1m5!1m1!1s0x47a84fb66d49a1fb:0xb7f0ac2511fbdd93!2m2!1d13.4250096!2d52.4910907!3e2.

Had to get the train
From Potsdamer Platz
You never knew that
That I could do that
Just walking the dead
Sitting in the Dschungel
On Nürnberger Strasse
A man lost in time
Near KaDeWe
Just walking the dead
Where are we now, where are we now?
The moment you know, you know, you know
Twenty thousand people
Cross Bösebrücke
Fingers are crossed
Just in case
Walking the dead
Where are we now, where are we now?

ahh the dschungel the whole einstürzende neubauten /nick cave clique did go there too...god i so wished i was born at least 10 years earlier so i would have get to experience the 80ies as a teenager...instead of a toddler.

Last edited:
Think i will go to the aftershowparty at Posh Teckel.
Wouldnt it be easier to share a Taxi after the concert?

Think i will go to the aftershowparty at Posh Teckel.
Wouldnt it be easier to share a Taxi after the concert?

A 45 min walk seems like a pilgrimage. Is it because of this kind of sacrifices that some people say Morrissey's fans are like a cult?

Not quite sure who had elected John Adgar as Queue Master. To say the locals looked on in bemusement as they had to watch this rather stupid, ugly man bark instructions as to where they could, and where they could not stand, would be an understatement. The mind boggles.
John, you're not tour staff, or venue staff, so please, just f*** off.

Not quite sure who had elected John Adgar as Queue Master. To say the locals looked on in bemusement as they had to watch this rather stupid, ugly man bark instructions as to where they could, and where they could not stand, would be an understatement. The mind boggles.
The locals were grateful to John, as he in his own way helped to make the long wait outside feel much shorter. He played his role well, and we had some good laughs with him.

The locals were grateful to John, as he in his own way helped to make the long wait outside feel much shorter. He played his role well, and we had some good laughs with him.

Lol, lol and lols.. The locals were not grateful.

Please spare us this moron and his checked shirt in Manchester, please. The days when he didn't exist were cleaner.

The mind boggles that John asked someone not to push in front of people that had been queuing for the show since the night before? No one elected him. Sorting out the list is a thankless task and he did a great job considering the venue did nothing to help ensure those who arrived first got into the venue first.

Not very classy with your insults and not brave enough to say this to his face when you was in his presence.

Well i had a great time waiting in front of the venue, i was there alone and everybody i met was really friendly, John was walking around asking everybody how they were doing and was generally really helpful, i don't get all the negativity on this site.

It's a queue to a concert. What John do if someone walked to the front who was not on the list? Nothing, that's what.
Well, if it keeps his wobbly gob busy.

That list, however, has been around long before he started turning up in 2011. Both need removing.

Have you tried at least once to either walk to the front OR talk to him?

Please don't say a lynch mob would stop anyone walking to the front.

As for talking to him, seeing him sobbing at the front once was enough.

He's just a simpleton. I heard that he went to the Hammersmith show on the first night but didn't go to the show he just went to queue for the second night so he could run the list.

I watched them all rally round him in Manchester because it was his birthday. Pathetic he has no importance whatsoever.

He's just a simpleton. I heard that he went to the Hammersmith show on the first night but didn't go to the show he just went to queue for the second night so he could run the list.

I watched them all rally round him in Manchester because it was his birthday. Pathetic he has no importance whatsoever.

That sounds just about right for good ol' wobbly-gob Adgar. Go away, John, or "Mozzer" as you wish to be known.

Back
Top Bottom