Berlin, Germany - Tempodrom (Aug. 16, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Jack The Ripper / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / All You Need Is Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / One Of Our Own / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by an anonymous person and Sarcasmos.

• Rückblende in Bildern: Morrissey live in Berlin (12 photos by Nils Witte) - Spex Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza

38974_berlin.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, You Have Killed Me, Ganglord, Speedway, Istanbul, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Jack The Ripper, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Kiss Me A Lot, All You Need Is Me, The Bullfighter Dies, Meat Is Murder, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Ouija Board, Ouija Board, The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores, One Of Our Own, I Will See You In Far Off Places, What She Said, Oboe Concerto, Irish Blood, English Heart

Highlights for me were Jack The Ripper and What She Said. Many showstoppers on the set list that seemed to make an already tired audience fall asleep. I thought that What She Said would finally wake them up but it didn't happen.

Setlist as posted.

Sound was pretty good, better than usual in that venue from my experience. Moz souned great.

Meat is Murder video even more explicited than the last show I attended back in 2014. Subtitles in Hebrew if I'm not mistaken and lots references to Halal and kosher slaughterhouses. Maybe a reference to the coming Israel dates as well as the canceled Turkey show. At the end of the song subtitles in slightly wrong German: "Was ist (die) Ihre Entschuldung? Fleisch ist Mord (What's your excuse? Meat is Murder.).

Other than that some UK and US polticians bashing before "The World is Full of Crashing Bores" and a "no Trump, no Clinton" remark before "World Peace". He stated something like you have saved me once again and I love you before the encore. That's all I can remember right now.

Enjoyed the gig though the crowd was not overexcited due to the lack of Smiths hits I think. I certainly have seen more excited crowds at Morrissey gigs. I think I will avoid the tour section next time before attending gig as you will basically know what to expect.

Last edited:
That looks a decent set list, off to Manchester Saturday and wouldn't complain at that, but would love the encore to be, There is a light, unlikely! lol

yeah but why is he playing the same shit from the tours of the last five years ??. isn't he sick of these songs by now ?

oh but to wish he could play sets like this from 2007 again though ......

The Queen Is Dead / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / Ganglord / The National Front Disco / Let Me Kiss You / All You Need Is Me / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Irish Blood, English Heart / Disappointed / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / In The Future When All's Well / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Girlfriend In A Coma / First Of The Gang To Die / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / You Have Killed Me / That's How People Grow Up / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

The Queen Is Dead / The Last Of The Famous International Playboys / Ganglord / The National Front Disco / Let Me Kiss You / All You Need Is Me / The Boy With The Thorn In His Side / Irish Blood, English Heart / Disappointed / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / In The Future When All's Well / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Girlfriend In A Coma / First Of The Gang To Die / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / You Have Killed Me / That's How People Grow Up / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? // Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

This would be an amazing setlist. I've never seen "There is a Light" live! Sigh.

Yeah, I'd take that over anything I've seen over the past few years. He really hit the sweetspot between old and new solo songs back then.

Wow, the set seems to be getting worse, not better, I didn't think that was possible. It looks like his majesty dropped the one song I actually cared about hearing (Have-A-Go Merchant).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom