Bergen, Norway - Grieghallen (Aug. 6, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Have-A-Go Merchant / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Meat Is Murder / It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Oboe Concerto // Let Me Kiss You / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos.

• Photo: @uursuus / Twitter. Link posted by docinwestchester.

38915_bergen.jpg

Last edited:
Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, You Have Killed Me, Ganglord, Speedway, Staircase At The University, Have A Go Merchant, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Kiss Me A lot, Istanbul, Meat Is Murder, It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small, Everyday Is Like Sunday, The Bullfighter Dies, Scandinavia, All You Need Is Me, The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores, Jack The Ripper, I Will See You In Far Off Places, Oboe Concerto, Let Me Kiss You, Irish Blood English Heart

Last edited:
He played the early version of It's hard to walk tall when you're small. And Have A Go Merchant. Otherwise pretty similar to last tour.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    888.2 KB · Views: 0
if set list is right, what a drag.
c'mon moz, shock us; f***in' it work man.
douchebag.

He looks fabulous, was he happy? Did he say anything about re release?
Was he chatty?

I have to say...the current band does a good job of Have a Go Merchant IMO.

Only one Smiths song, and it's Meat is Murder o_O

I'm shocked that theres no new songs.i take it all back,i was talking shit.

Sounds like it was a wonderful night. He looks lovely as always. I see several t-shirts that I want. Joan of Arc, Stage, and Warhol being the top choices. Must visit Mporium quite soon! Hopefully they'll be available, anyway. Thanks for the updates!

Last edited:
"Gosh I must drop everything and go and see him asafp as this setlist is amazeballs" said no-one in the world ever.

Fair enough if he wants to drop Smiths songs (I mean who wants casual fans there ffs munching on cheeseburgers and heckling for that Smiths hit from 1985) but this setlisr is just as dull as dishwater.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom