Bergen, Norway - Grieghallen (Aug. 6, 2016) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 6, 2016.

By davidt on Aug 6, 2016 at 9:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Have-A-Go Merchant / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Meat Is Murder / It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / All You Need Is Me / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Oboe Concerto // Let Me Kiss You / Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Sarcasmos
      Sarcasmos
      Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, You Have Killed Me, Ganglord, Speedway, Staircase At The University, Have A Go Merchant, I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Kiss Me A lot, Istanbul, Meat Is Murder, It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small, Everyday Is Like Sunday, The Bullfighter Dies, Scandinavia, All You Need Is Me, The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores, Jack The Ripper, I Will See You In Far Off Places, Oboe Concerto, Let Me Kiss You, Irish Blood English Heart
      Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
      • Like Like x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Emil
      Emil
      He played the early version of It's hard to walk tall when you're small. And Have A Go Merchant. Otherwise pretty similar to last tour.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    3. docinwestchester
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    4. g23
      g23
      It's good to see that he's hitting the road with a fresh, revitalized set list!
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Sarcasmos
      Sarcasmos
      Have-A-Go Merchant video

6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      if set list is right, what a drag.
      c'mon moz, shock us; fuckin' it work man.
      douchebag.
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    7. countthree
      countthree
      :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:love::love::love::love::love:

I like his hair!!!!
    8. Sarcasmos
      Sarcasmos
      Well, You Have Killed Me, Merchant, It's Hard, All You Need Is Me and Irish Blood were new
      • Like Like x 3
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      He looks fabulous, was he happy? Did he say anything about re release?
      Was he chatty?
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      geez, sorry to say, but that is pretty ham fisted.
    11. Sarcasmos
      Sarcasmos
      Well i think his back drop pretty much confirms it CpMQlspWEAA2i31.jpg
      • Like Like x 1
    12. The Truth
      The Truth
      Yaaaaaawn same old setlist with a few b sides.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yay ! He performed the gimmick song :guitar:

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I have to say...the current band does a good job of Have a Go Merchant IMO.
      • Like Like x 1
    15. HangtheDJ16
      HangtheDJ16
      Only one Smiths song, and it's Meat is Murder o_O
    16. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      I'm shocked that theres no new songs.i take it all back,i was talking shit.
    17. hand in glove
      hand in glove
      Sounds like it was a wonderful night. He looks lovely as always. I see several t-shirts that I want. Joan of Arc, Stage, and Warhol being the top choices. Must visit Mporium quite soon! Hopefully they'll be available, anyway. Thanks for the updates!
      • Like Like x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "Gosh I must drop everything and go and see him asafp as this setlist is amazeballs" said no-one in the world ever.

Fair enough if he wants to drop Smiths songs (I mean who wants casual fans there ffs munching on cheeseburgers and heckling for that Smiths hit from 1985) but this setlisr is just as dull as dishwater.
      • Like Like x 1
    19. beardedsteven
      beardedsteven
      23 songs is good. My last 2 shows were only 19 songs each. I would be happy to be there.
      • Like Like x 1