Belgrade - Belexpocentar (Dec. 10, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Smiler With Knife / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / I'm Not A Man / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by MozSerbia, Pit Maravich, Nikola, Anonymouswithapologies.

Last edited:
Boz actually looks thinner....................... NOT

You don't get a figure like that eating plants so I guess he's either a several pints a night bloke, meat pie eater or both.
Whichever he's a fat knacker full stop !
Myth busted Boz is a lazy fat secret meat eating fridge raider and should take a good look at turning himself around like the pride of Manchester Gary Barlow.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Nico couldnt sing herself out of a paper bag, and here albums are absolute dreck.

well, i haven't heard she ever wanted to be compared with maria callas or madonna but magic of her voice was in hypnotic power she was born with.

i've never heard a woman who sings like her, even close, not a single german-born/english singing woman.

speaking about her albums and talent i assume you have different musical preferences and it's ok. i think she was pure genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvE9WRM86Hs this is cover

p.s. please, please, can someone find any video for 'scandinavia' or good one for 'trouble loves me' or full of 'staircase' from belgrade!!

"when he asked us to draw meat is murder graffiti !"
Did he really ask that ? Can we have a bit more info please or any footage would be much appreciated, I am on duty till 8:00pm

Yes, before Meat Is Murder he picked up this stencil (Iva managed to take a photo of it) and explained how to deface the city: "you take spray paint and kshh kshh" :)

Worst album of the century?! My God. Why? How?

Because the century is young? ;)

Was murderous meat on the menu at the venue? Did he get Belexpocentar to change the menu? Or is that just a gimmick for the UK/US audiences?
Sorry, no food was planned to be sold at the venue, so we can't say what he would have done. :tears:

I'm not a lez but if I were I think I'd be in love with braids here. :love:

_G1A1798.jpg

Yes, before Meat Is Murder he picked up this stencil (Iva managed to take a photo of it) and explained how to deface the city: "you take spray paint and kshh kshh" :)

Because the century is young? ;)

Sorry, no food was planned to be sold at the venue, so we can't say what he would have done. :tears:

But are you aware of the absolute shite that's constantly being released? Have you heard of Ed Sheeran, for example?

I'm not a lez but if I were I think I'd be in love with braids here. :love:

_G1A1798.jpg

I'm not a lesbian either, but I agree. Beautiful set of choppers, but I would like to unbraid her hair..give it a good wash...then re-braid it. Then would a quick tug and a slap be out of the question? :D

But are you aware of the absolute shite that's constantly being released? Have you heard of Ed Sheeran, for example?

I am ashamed as an Englishman that the tattooed ginger fool Ed Sheeran is able to sell out three shows at Wembley Stadium. He is our equivalent of Serbian folk music I suppose!

As Noel Coward said, "Strange how potent cheap music is"

I am ashamed as an Englishman that the tattooed ginger fool Ed Sheeran is able to sell out three shows at Wembley Stadium. He is our equivalent of Serbian folk music I suppose!

As Noel Coward said, "Strange how potent cheap music is"

Aren't you slagging off Serbian folk music a bit now?

Aren't you slagging off Serbian folk music a bit now?

So you like Ceca and Jelena Karluša? With the exception of Polish hip hop, so-called Serbian folk is the worst "music" I have ever been exposed to. The only act who perform in that genre who have any value are Pero Defformero, as they show it for what it is - tripe.

So you like Ceca and Jelena Karluša? With the exception of Polish hip hop, so-called Serbian folk is the worst "music" I have ever been exposed to. The only act who perform in that genre who have any value are Pero Defformero, as they show it for what it is - tripe.

I've never heard of these people. I just assumed that Serbian folk music was old, traditional folk music.

I've never heard of these people. I just assumed that Serbian folk music was old, traditional folk music.

No! It's contemporary pop music, favoured by Pink TV, the dominant TV station here. It uses old folk melodies with a dance beat, and is performed by silliconed-"beauties" endlessly on TV every day. You are lucky to never have heard of Ceca!

i must say that this is by far the most beautiful video from the tour i've seen. the music a backdrop to a human being and a voice. thanks a lot.

this song reminds very much of peter hammill

Encore in Belgrade, first row video experience of shaking hands and shirt toss... Poor audio but a great video overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Encore in Belgrade, first row video experience of shaking hands and shirt toss... Poor audio but a great video overall.

Ooh! Thank you! At the risk of sounding pervy, I liked those hand-on-chest moves he did there.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom