Belgrade - Belexpocentar (Dec. 10, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Smiler With Knife / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / I'm Not A Man / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by MozSerbia, Pit Maravich, Nikola, Anonymouswithapologies.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Alain Whyte's book. Any word on that? :)

He won't divulge anything- I'm sure Moz has a confidentiality agreement locked down.

Well, this is possible.
However, Alain might just be a normal, decent human and not feel the need to be unpleasant to someone he worked with.
I met Alain prior to Moz in my rockabilly days and he was a bright, discreet and considerate human being then, so I don't see much changing now. I don't think any kind of agreement was needed whatsoever.
Regards,
FWD

Well, this is possible.
However, Alain might just be a normal, decent human and not feel the need to be unpleasant to someone he worked with.
I met Alain prior to Moz in my rockabilly days and he was a bright, discreet and considerate human being then, so I don't see much changing now. I don't think any kind of agreement was needed whatsoever.
Regards,
FWD

He has to harbour some resentment from being sacked in a car park.

...and a big thank you to all the people who were beside me during this magnificent event; HVALA, predivni ste bili!

Sinisa

He won't divulge anything- I'm sure Moz has a confidentiality agreement locked down.

Oh so that's why he asked Morrissey's permission?

Last edited by a moderator:
He has to harbour some resentment from being sacked in a car park.

Yet, has managed to say nothing since.
Kind of makes the point really.
Regards,
FWD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom