Belgrade - Belexpocentar (Dec. 10, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Smiler With Knife / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / I'm Not A Man / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by MozSerbia, Pit Maravich, Nikola, Anonymouswithapologies.

Last edited:
Fabulous performance by Morrissey! My 13th and longest Moz show, a splendid selection of material from World Peace and distant points. Highlights were Speedway and Asleep. Jesse Tobias was present and correct. Moz seemed happy enough, we got a Dobro veče and one or two Hvala's which was nice.

As best as I can remember he played:

The Queen Is Dead
Suedehead
Speedway
Staircase at the University
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Kiss Me a Lot
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Smiler with Knife
Trouble Loves Me
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
The Bullfighter Dies
Yes, I Am Blind
How Soon Is Now
Scandinavia
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
Istanbul
Meat Is Murder
Asleep
Every day Is Like Sunday
2130 – 2315

Thanks for loving me, I guess? :)

To people bothered by watermarks, sorry that I added them - a bunch of those magazines you guys just linked have a tendency of taking stuff without asking and I prefer not dealing with them if I don't have to. If you want to print a picture or whatever, I'll gladly send it un-watermarked.

The clips are nearly 8 Gb in size, so I have to think of how to upload them without eating up too much bandwidth, as I'm a web developer with err, 30 hours of work left this week. But I will get there, eventually. If anybody wants something specific, I can leave it uploading during the night.

fotke su predivne, iva!

postavi ih sto vise na temu kad ih obelezis (mozes i u manjem formatu), ovaj je forum jedino mesto na internetu koje okuplja prave morisijeve postovaoce.

hvala unapred.

p.s. :)

p.p.s. boze, hoce li se pojaviti neko da postavi tacnu set-listu, ja sam jos osamucena od koncerta?!

Thank you! Love #25 and from #26 looks like a very full house!

- - - Updated - - -

that's a long setlist and playing time - lucky! If you remember any of the banter please share! thanks. glad you got a dobro veče and hvala!

Fabulous performance by Morrissey! My 13th and longest Moz show, a splendid selection of material from World Peace and distant points. Highlights were Speedway and Asleep. Jesse Tobias was present and correct. Moz seemed happy enough, we got a Dobro veče and one or two Hvala's which was nice.

As best as I can remember he played:

The Queen Is Dead
Suedehead
Speedway
Staircase at the University
World Peace Is None of Your Business
Kiss Me a Lot
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Smiler with Knife
Trouble Loves Me
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
The Bullfighter Dies
Yes, I Am Blind
How Soon Is Now
Scandinavia
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
Istanbul
Meat Is Murder
Asleep
Every day Is Like Sunday
2130 – 2315

Thank you! Love #25 and from #26 looks like a very full house!

- - - Updated - - -

that's a long setlist and playing time - lucky! If you remember any of the banter please share! thanks. glad you got a dobro veče and hvala!

morrissey (tonight):

... i'm nothing/i'm nobody

and rootless

but here/but yours.

[silence]

WEvdHv.jpg

3oLAmo.jpg

I have a lot more, will be editing and uploading later. Also, 15 videos.

Good job Iva, you got Boz, Jesse and Moz to all look at your lens. :clap: Maybe Moz is sorta looking at your hair but close enough, Jesse locked on.

It was a great show, Morrissey was playful and laid back. At the beginning he shouted "good evening" in Serbian three times, later he also thanked us in Serbian and Spanish, I think? :D Between the songs, when the crowd clapped and shouted "wooo" he said "Really, wooo?" To which someone shouted back "Thank you for coming!" He replied "Well thank you for having me! I assure you, few people have." And later when everyone cheered when he said WPINOYB was nominated for a Grammy he feigned outrage and shouted at us "THAT WAS A JOKE!" :p He shook hands with people in the front row, well the ones he could reach (that's when I realized that it makes absolute sense for the tall people to stand there, although I had been resenting them at first :cool:), almost as if he was inviting us to the stage, but everyone was too well behaved for that. This is what his first concert in Serbia should have been like, so I am now actively trying to forget that disaster from 8 years ago.

Thanks for the review, chica. Long time no see.

Good job Iva, you got Boz, Jesse and Moz to all look at your lens. :clap: Maybe Moz is sorta looking at your hair but close enough, Jesse locked on.

I had a beanie on, as I had no time to wash the said hair before going out in the cold, so...close enough. :D

In reality, after the professional photographers left, there were only two cameras in sight - mine and the one belonging to the guy next to me. All the other devices were mobile phones. So, yeah, maybe the band did act according to a habit and bow to two cameras.

Anyway, here's the whole album. :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/supersonic_squirrel/sets/72157649640027736

I had a beanie on, as I had no time to wash the said hair before going out in the cold, so...close enough. :D

In reality, after the professional photographers left, there were only two cameras in sight - mine and the one belonging to the guy next to me. All the other devices were mobile phones. So, yeah, maybe the band did act according to a habit and bow to two cameras.

Anyway, here's the whole album. :)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/supersonic_squirrel/sets/72157649640027736

Old Skool 35 mil FTW!

I think the highlight of this "show" staged in a third world hotel cafeteria is when special guest Billy Joel came out and sang "back in the USSR" and all the comrades went ape shit and started biting each other, shooting their guns in the air, and eventually started chopping each other's heads off. This lead to the inevitable primeval cro-mag-non man urge that every third world Euro trash feels when they see a round object on the ground. That's right they have to kick it between two sticks. I couldn't believe my eyes when the "serbs" all broke up into different tribes and started playing kickball with the severed heads. I was told this is very common in third world Euro trash countries,

yeah wow very very nice but its kinda weird seeing people praise the photo and video taking as people said they wanted people to watch and listen and not wave devices or watch the show through devices. this seems like a big reversal of that position now that they want to watch the show they were not at

I think the highlight of this "show" staged in a third world hotel cafeteria is when special guest Billy Joel came out and sang "back in the USSR" and all the comrades went ape shit and started biting each other, shooting their guns in the air, and eventually started chopping each other's heads off. This lead to the inevitable primeval cro-mag-non man urge that every third world Euro trash feels when they see a round object on the ground. That's right they have to kick it between two sticks. I couldn't believe my eyes when the "serbs" all broke up into different tribes and started playing kickball with the severed heads. I was told this is very common in third world Euro trash countries,
*thud*
You're somehow becoming more idiotic and pathetic with each and ever post. We all thought you had hit the bottom of the pit, but like the worm that you are, you have somehow dug deeper into the dirt and have absolutely nothing to show for it.
Remember to slice along the vein, not across.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom