Belgrade - Belexpocentar (Dec. 10, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Smiler With Knife / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / I'm Not A Man / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by MozSerbia, Pit Maravich, Nikola, Anonymouswithapologies.

Last edited:
So, looks like all the speculation and bullshit about someone leaving the band was wrong then.

So, looks like all the speculation and bullshit about someone leaving the band was wrong then.

Where you been, Surface. We mentioned that the other day when Jesse used #dontbelievethehype on his IG account.

:)

The rumor mill spins. Everyone clambers on. Ride, ride, ride. ;)

Since the site has been hijacked by Brummie Boy it's virtually impossible to read every post, to be honest

nobody left the band, everyone made a big deal about another set of Moz cancellations. big deal would have been no cancellations.

Since the site has been hijacked by Brummie Boy it's virtually impossible to read every post, to be honest

Not if you put 'im on ignore. I only see a few people on here anymore and the anons (many trolls, some nice people).

Not if you put 'im on ignore. I only see a few people on here anymore and the anons (many trolls, some nice people).

You seem sensible. I take it you're American.

Belgrade sorta seems like the kind of place that maybe doesn't have an awesome selection of salads on the menu.

#cookiesfordinner

He hisses and groans and constantly moans but he never goes away. He rolls his eyes up to the skies, mock horrified, but he's still here. He bangs his head against the wall and says he's sick of it all - yet he remains. And then he offers his one and only joke.

Why does he come here? Why does he hang around?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom