Belgrade - Belexpocentar (Dec. 10, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Smiler With Knife / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / I'm Not A Man / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by MozSerbia, Pit Maravich, Nikola, Anonymouswithapologies.

Last edited:
Did he say when the Tilburg gig will take place????

Yes! he stopped mid-song to discuss this with the crowd in Belgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Without BB to keep him honest, Moz would give free reign to his drama queen impulses. No fan would be safe.

Chess Men?

Yeah, but I'm going to take it a step further and suggest he had yogurt for dinner since my closest froyo shop is called Menche's which is Bird for chessmen.

t was out of the extraordinary!

tonight, he gave to the last 'higgs boson' of his.

he is not an artist but a Human to the core. full stop.

p.s. mock me or laugh at my inappropriate english, those who witnessed will understand.
________________________________________________________________________________

Boga nema ako dozvoli da nas ovaj čovek prerano napusti. [serbian] - finishing sentence from the first review i found.

Since the site has been hijacked by Brummie Boy it's virtually impossible to read every post, to be honest

But don't forget - Bummie Boy is merely "a member of the audience" and I guess that's what mere "members of the audience" do: hijack every f***ing thread in order to put a negative spin on everything. As I've said before, the amount of time Bummie and Barleycunt spend here and the tone and content of their posts conclusively demonstrates their agenda. They are trolls with far too much time on their hands.

My amateurish attempt to remove the digital screen:

r07GwO.jpg

Noooooo! God hates photoshop it messes with His miracles. That's the dog's teeth. See his face?

Correction. Probably not his teeth but his elephant.

15806480188_14647a52da_c.jpg

Last edited:
Great show tonight! Moz was in a very good mood and the band sounded awesome. Very well reaction from the fans, even for the new songs.

Not the right order of the songs but this is what they played:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Istanbul / Smiler With Knife / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat is Murder / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick the Bride Down the Aisle / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday
+
How soon is now, I'm not a man

Edit: no Mountjoy

Last edited:
WEvdHv.jpg

3oLAmo.jpg

I have a lot more, will be editing and uploading later. Also, 15 videos.

Last edited:

I have a lot more, will be editing and uploading later. Also, 15 videos.

Oh, Iva, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Luckily, my insomnia will kick in later and I'll be able to watch the uploads in the dark...which sounds a lot creepier than it is.

It was a great show, Morrissey was playful and laid back. At the beginning he shouted "good evening" in Serbian three times, later he also thanked us in Serbian and Spanish, I think? :D Between the songs, when the crowd clapped and shouted "wooo" he said "Really, wooo?" To which someone shouted back "Thank you for coming!" He replied "Well thank you for having me! I assure you, few people have." And later when everyone cheered when he said WPINOYB was nominated for a Grammy he feigned outrage and shouted at us "THAT WAS A JOKE!" :p He shook hands with people in the front row, well the ones he could reach (that's when I realized that it makes absolute sense for the tall people to stand there, although I had been resenting them at first :cool:), almost as if he was inviting us to the stage, but everyone was too well behaved for that. This is what his first concert in Serbia should have been like, so I am now actively trying to forget that disaster from 8 years ago.

Thanks for loving me, I guess? :)

To people bothered by watermarks, sorry that I added them - a bunch of those magazines you guys just linked have a tendency of taking stuff without asking and I prefer not dealing with them if I don't have to. If you want to print a picture or whatever, I'll gladly send it un-watermarked.

The clips are nearly 8 Gb in size, so I have to think of how to upload them without eating up too much bandwidth, as I'm a web developer with err, 30 hours of work left this week. But I will get there, eventually. If anybody wants something specific, I can leave it uploading during the night.

What happened 8 years ago?

Was there a shirt toss, any pics?

He looks and sounds great.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom