Belfast concert (Mar. 24, 2015) added according to Hot Press

An anonymous person writes:

Belfast Odyssey Arena added for March 24th according to Hot Press!

MORRISSEY ANNOUNCES BELFAST GIG - Hot Press

Having recently played a 3Arena blinder, Morrissey pays a March 24 visit to the Belfast Odyssey, with tickets on sale this Friday at 10am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if he'll say something controversial on stage, what with his stated desire that Northern Ireland should be under Irish rule, 'United King-Dum' backdrop etc? Could be a potentially rowdy crowd if he rubs them up the wrong way.

I wonder if he'll say something controversial on stage, what with his stated desire that Northern Ireland should be under Irish rule, 'United King-Dum' backdrop etc? Could be a potentially rowdy crowd if he rubs them up the wrong way.

He hasn't said anything controversial in a while, so he's due.

Is he just doing songs from world peace is known of your business or do you think he'll do his best ones as well?

He does wear a bullet proof vest when he plays in Belfast, that's why he never takes off his shirt when he plays there.

He does wear a bullet proof vest when he plays in Belfast, that's why he never takes off his shirt when he plays there.

Fantastic to see the endurance of stereotypes when it comes to the great city of Belfast. There are probably more gun-related incidents in other cities and towns of the UK or Ireland than in Belfast but still, carry on with the erroneous typecasting. More to Belfast and Northern Ireland than the Troubles.

Fantastic to see the endurance of stereotypes when it comes to the great city of Belfast. There are probably more gun-related incidents in other cities and towns of the UK or Ireland than in Belfast but still, carry on with the erroneous typecasting. More to Belfast and Northern Ireland than the Troubles.
What an exceptionally narrow minded view of a city and it's people, if you are commenting on Morrissys big mouth and comments about the troubles please clarify because Belfast is one of the safest cities in the British Isles, please read (if you can...sorry just being general): http://www.dojni.gov.uk/crime-in-northern-ireland-is-not-all-it-seems-ford

- - - Updated - - -

It is just so.

Surely together with your thoughts here and that i adore your blog! Ive bookmarked it making sure that I can come back &amp read more inside the foreseeable future. kcfeeaefacdgecfa

It is under Irish Rule...we have our own assembly which covers the wide spectrum of political, social and relegious backgrounds within Northern Ireland...so wind your neck in and stop talking rubbish. As for the bullet proof vest what a lot of mad dogs shit, i've saw him remove his shirt numerous times on his visits here, do you think we're a bunch of absolute savages here. If Moz has made comments that some of his fans of a Unionist persuasion don't agree with they must haven't been too bad as i don't recall anything overtly ridiculous, certainly not enough for any of us to throw the head up and say we're never coming back to any of his shows.

If Morrissey has an Irish Republican viewpoint, which is likely the case; it hasn't and will never make this NI prod think of him any different - music is more important than that, simple as. Welcome back to Belfast Moz, tickets bought, ¡unos besos!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom