Being Fat makes you Dumb

Dumb= lacking the power to speak

Unless you are so hugely fat that the rolls are filling across your mouth so you can no longer use it, your point has no merit whatsoever.
:mad:

This is hardly a shocking report.

There are absolutely no benefits to being over weight.The advocacy groups that try to tell larger people ,that it is okay to be over weight are highly dangerous, despite their noble aims.It is like telling a heroin addict its okay to be happy that you are a heroin addict.Obesity takes years off your life, that is a fact.Telling over weight people to be feel "big and beautiful" may sound like a nice way to accept how people look,but they may also want to tell them to also be proud of the cancers,heart disease ,diabetes, hypertension and array of other problems that awaits them later on in life.
Value your life ? Lose weight.Simple.

"That's a big loss of tissue and it depletes your cognitive reserves, putting you at much greater risk of Alzheimer's and other diseases that attack the brain," said Thompson. "But you can greatly reduce your risk for Alzheimer's, if you can eat healthily and keep your weight under control."

So the "tissue" will get back ?

Belly to brain transformation?

I doubt it.

And ... its the curves that make it (the fit brain), not the kilograms ...

Who cares what the brain looks like ? 'Does it function well?' is the question

(Blokes usually have more grams of brain. Does it help?)

I am trying dude :straightface: but losing weight in a healthy manner takes time :o

Oh I know losing it is not simple, I simply meant the answer is simple.Want to reduce risks of all those diseases? lose weight, simple.Though I could tell people a way to lose 20 pounds in about a month ,give or take, without malnourishment , without working out or under eating.But,no one would listen.:p

Oh I know losing it is not simple, I simply meant the answer is simple.Want to reduce risks of all those diseases? lose weight, simple.Though I could tell people a way to lose 20 pounds in about a month ,give or take, without malnourishment , without working out or under eating.But,no one would listen.:p

If you are gonna say: "stop eating all meat"
sorry, that does not work for all of us, at least thats what my doctors have said for me :o
if not, then tell me please :)

Just did a quick BMI test.
He scored 29.3
If he's 5'10" and 15 stone,M is
"Overweight
(increased mortality)"

30 and above is obese.

Back
Top Bottom