Begging letters to Morrissey

ALLIE WALLS

I remember watching Alexei Sayle on TV in the 80 S asking if Paul McCartney would buy him a farm because the money it would cost would mean nothing to him given his extreme wealth. So i thought it would be good to have a thread asking Morrissey for help as he must be well off. Here goes. Dear Morrissey i ve spent loads of money supporting you over the past 30 years or so. so now
i think its time you gave something back. Is there any chance you could give me 50 k to buy a flat ?

Last edited:

rifke

ladies bear (inquire within)
Buy me a house on neil's street, Moz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be the BEST thing you've ever done in your life!!!

Phranc & Open

Dear Mozzer,
I want a new drug, one that won't make me sick.
One that won't make me crash my car,
or make me feel feet, feet, feet thick.
I want a new drug, one that won't hurt my head, one that won't make my mouth too dry or make my eyes too red.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit 444

:)
nothing for me moz, but if you , must
1 some weed packed gothic boots for FC
2 a pair of balloon pantaloons for Barnaby evennow Jones
so he can do like Lepew and give up dudes for chicks again;)

I remember watching Alexei Sayle on TV in the 80 S asking if Paul McCartney would buy him a farm because the money it would cost would mean nothing to him given his extreme wealth. So i thought it would be good to have a thread asking Morrissey for help as he must be well off. Here goes. Dear Morrissey i ve spent loads of money supporting you over the past 30 years or so. so now
i think its time you gave something back. Is there any chance you could give me 50 k to buy a flat ?
You could auction some more of your Smiths/Morrissey memorabilia, no? And then you probably wouldn't need a new flat afterwards... ;)

Ben Budd

Hello Steven. Can you get that weird Aztec Camera guy banned off your fan site? Ta.

A

Anonymous

50K for a flat? You must live somewhere shit. Liverpool?

Phranc & Open

Dear Moz, more "old"songs for free and all is forgiven...sooner or later.

Top Bottom