Beethoven Was Deaf (Happy Xmas!?, I'm A Poet silver disc boots & Apple lossless album)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
(Thanks to TB for both)

1. Happy Xmas!?

Happy Xmas - Cover - Front~2.jpg

~390mb

2. I'm A Poet

I'm A Poet - Cover - Front~2.jpg

~431mb

1 & 2 will give you both full gigs that Beethoven Was Deaf utilised when combining tracks.

3. Beethoven Was Deaf - Apple lossless M4A format copy for those needing that too.

R-4078753-1504162446-1551~2.jpg

~442mb

1 & 2 added to 3 gives you the best quality collation available of all the 2 gig's sources.
The previous post using terms like 'outtakes' was just misleading - for whatever reason, they used 2 gigs to create Beethoven Was Deaf - so obviously things would be omitted.
If you need a guide to make up the 2 gigs with best sources from the 3 provided above: see here.
Regards,
FWD.

Thank yoU!

(Thanks to TB for both)

1. Happy Xmas!?

View attachment 86962

~390mb

2. I'm A Poet

View attachment 86963

~431mb

1 & 2 will give you both full gigs that Beethoven Was Deaf utilised when combining tracks.

3. Beethoven Was Deaf - Apple lossless M4A format copy for those needing that too.

View attachment 86960

~442mb

1 & 2 added to 3 gives you the best quality collation available of all the 2 gig's sources.
The previous post using terms like 'outtakes' was just misleading - for whatever reason, they used 2 gigs to create Beethoven Was Deaf - so obviously things would be omitted.
If you need a guide to make up the 2 gigs with best sources from the 3 provided above: see here.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you for these. Is there any chance of a re-up?

Hello friend ! Could you please upload all these files again? I couldn't download them before the inspiration deadline!

Immensely grateful for the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom