Becoming a Moderator!

What are trolls( i might be being stupid here)?

After some lengthy negotiations with the powers that run ‘Morrissey Solo’.

What would the users like me to do for you as your new moderator?
Spill the beans on your 'negotiations",buy me a nice bottle of wine and that's it.
Thanks!

I wanna be a moderator!

Love PTxx.

Mod Idol....

So (unless today's announcement was an April Fool) we have a new Mod....

Is this an additional Mod or an extra one? (If so, do we really need more Mods / moderating?)

I was just thinking that maybe rather than a new Mod simply being announced (closed shop style) - what about the diversity and equal opportunities policy being adhered to and the post advertised on this forum to see if anyone else was interested.
Then applicants can be revealed to members and can be asked questions as to how they will Mod the boards, what they will bring to the boards and their style of Mod.
You could have a section called ''You Are The Mod'', with a series of posts made that have to be moderated on for whatever reason and each applicant has to say what they would do in each situation, so we can see whether we want that individual to Mod us or not.
Then, the members can vote as to who they want to be their Mod Idol. (you can even charge premium rate to vote:thumb:)

PS As I have Mr C Blaze on ignore, if I receive an infraction from him (or her) would I be able to see it or will it be blocked:rofl:

Jukebox 'Power To The People' Jury

Mod Idol 2

Why was my Mod Idol post moved to off topic.
Behind the humour, there was genuine feedback and suggestions in there.
The topic is now filed under page 3 of an off topic question. Sorry, were some of the questions to hot?

So.... again (and without the humour)

Is the new Mod an additional Mod or an extra one?
What is the process for anyone wanting to become a Mod?
Will I be able to see any correspondance from a Mod that I have on ignore?

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Re: Mod Idol 2

Why was my Mod Idol post moved to off topic.
Behind the humour, there was genuine feedback and suggestions in there.
The topic is now filed under page 3 of an off topic question. Sorry, were some of the questions to hot?

So.... again (and without the humour)

Is the new Mod an additional Mod or an extra one?
What is the process for anyone wanting to become a Mod?
Will I be able to see any correspondance from a Mod that I have on ignore?

Jukebox Jury

OK..... move the posts....... but can you not also answer the questions?

Jukebox Jury

You posted April Fools' thread, so did cornelius.

Hope you had a fun day.

wow JJ, you just can't win today.

I know, why can't the questions be answered (as well as moved)?
It's like it was easier getting answers from the Russians when it was a communist state:crazy:

Jukebox Jury

You posted April Fools' thread, so did cornelius.

Hope you had a fun day.

Ahhh, but (when I was a lad!) April Fools jokes had to be before noon.... and Mr C Blaze posted his at 12.05pm.
Does the noon rule not apply these days?

Jukebox Jury

Tags
april fool's do not buzz hot mod i less than 3 u nrith <33333 nrith = bitter nrith = owned nugz luvs dmb resign robby 4 mod ydw to be a mod
Back
Top Bottom