Morrissey Central "Because We Must" (May 14, 2021)

Yes, we must.

What chances this young man (and myself) had to find Jobriath’s 1974 beautiful song Morning Starship except for Morrissey love of him and the album California Son?

Small.

Morrissey is great music culture.

Morrissey is culture himself.

Viva Morrissey! ❤️ 🌎

Sorry. This is not good. The phrasing, anticipation and general timing is out. It's a busker's version.

Let me explain the thinking here...

Here's a YOUNGER PERSON, therefore a newcomer, unsullied by previous releases, who likes a song on a RECENT (relatively) album, and says he like MY (not that other chap's) version, which makes me, despite all that other nonsense you may have heard, RELEVANT.

Please give me a record deal. Young people still like me. All that other stuff you may have heard is nonsense.

Last edited:
Sorry. This is not good. The phrasing, anticipation and general timing is out. It's a busker's version.
Skinny. Hold the press. I think I agree with you. You obviously know your idols work well. I always knew you were an aficionado. :thumb: Hugs

Come on, it’s not at all bad.
It’s too fast, he gets a lot of the vocal notes wrong, annoyingly nasal-sounding singing, guitar mostly sounds like random casual strumming, garbled lyrics... and he’s standing beside a f***ing washing machine.

If this is the standard, I might make a video of me half asleep singing Dagenham Dave on the toilet tomorrow morning.

Actually, make it The Operation. That long drum intro will drown out my farts and splutters.

It’s too fast, he gets a lot of the vocal notes wrong, annoyingly nasal-sounding singing, guitar mostly sounds like random casual strumming, garbled lyrics... and he’s standing beside a f***ing washing machine.

If this is the standard, I might make a video of me half asleep singing Dagenham Dave on the toilet tomorrow morning.

Actually, make it The Operation. That long drum intro will drown out my farts and splutters.
“He’d love to flush
But he’s afraid that he might self-combust”

Here's a YOUNGER PERSON, therefore a newcomer, unsullied by previous releases, who likes a song on a RECENT (relatively) album, and says he like MY (not that other chap's) version, which makes me, despite all that other nonsense you may have heard, RELEVANT.

Please give me a record deal. Young people still like me. All that other stuff you may have heard is nonsense.
I know you spend a lot of your time imagining conversations Morrissey might be having, or trying to verbalized thoughts he might have, but this is a whole new level of mentalist behaviour. Now you are imagining that you actually ARE Morrissey. In your head, you have become Morrissey and you post as if you are Morrissey. That's really not good.

I would never trivialize mental health issues - but you are in serious need of some realignment. If you showed your posts to your family, I'm sure they would help.

It's like you're INSIDE MORRISSEY'S HEAD. It's like you can actually READ MORRISSEY'S THOUGHTS and ANTICIPATE HIS EVERY MOVE.

amazing what you can do while waiting for the kettle to boil.

shut up you absolute bore.if you can do any better then get it on here and then we can judge you.absolute roaster.

How do you know Morrissey posted it?

Yes, we must.

What chances this young man (and myself) had to find Jobriath’s 1974 beautiful song Morning Starship except for Morrissey love of him and the album California Son?

Small.

Morrissey is great music culture.

Morrissey is culture himself.

Viva Morrissey! ❤️ 🌎
Ahaaaaa VIVA MORRISSEY-ES!!!!!

Sometimes, I’m critical of some random MCentral posts and also think the website could be better managed so as to reflect Morrissey artistic importance to the music culture in general, and real status as the great lyricist and singer he actually is. In my opinion, MCentral does Morrissey no justice. He deserves much more.

However, this post is really sweet. It isn’t about great singing and playing...

It’s about a young man singing a beautiful song, unpretentiously (in the kitchen), in honour of Morrissey and one of his own idols: Jobriath.

Simple. Nice. 💞

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom