Because of my poor educatio + Shame is the name

Because of my poor education: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q4UEM6I

Buy the single

This is very stupid, why upload a link and then say buy the single. Everyone who wants it should either go out and buy a hard copy or download it from Itunes. i went out like many this mornng to buy all 3 formats which came to £5, dont be so cheap and get out there. maybe you have bought it then well done:mad:

I DO agree :thumb:

I'm listening to both b.sides since yesterday morning but I also thought that it was stupid to put a download link on this forum :)

Nunca compro "a ciegas". Escucho el disco (o, en este caso, el single) y si me gusta, lo compro.

Por eso he puesto el enlace (cuando salía a la venta, no antes). El que le guste, que se compre el single. Y al que no le guste, pues que no se lo compre. Sencillo.

I can understand if the Vinyl B-Side is put up here (hint! lol) But not the CD ones, if you have a pc to write on this board, then you have someting to play the CD on.

Muchas gracias

I don't care about the nay-sayers saying "home-taping is killing music." Its the 21st century ffs. Its not like Morrissey needs my money, he claims he's no longer interested in chart positions and its raining outside too.

Artistic integrity and other arguments such as it's tantamount to robbery don't wash with me either. Not if you're a multi-millionaire rock star (for thats what he is at the end of a Tuesday) and besides in the words of the man himself "I've given you enough of my time and money that wasn't even mine."

The days of queuing up on the day of release for a new Morrissey single in a queue of one are over for me. (THANK GOD!) God bless the internet.

I also don't want to go into a record store and purchase naked mens' appendages. Only if it was the Stade Francais rugby team's 2009 calendar to be honest!!!

As for this its pretty poor compared to some of the album and the previous B-sides (My Dearest Love and Children In Pieces)

you're great, don't let these guys get to you with their pessimistic way- they are not worthy :crazy:

Whats so pessimistic about saying that its better to go out and buy these single's or for the recluses who dont want to go out to buy them over the internet! Like somebody else has said, i could understand if the Vinyl B-Side had been put up as many people dont have Vinyl players anymore

Sheesh, it's a f***ing WMA file. Anyone stupid enough to keep this instead of a tangible or high quality format doesn't deserve to own the single! Looks like I'll be heading to Amoeba today to get my two new 7"s!

Sheesh, it's a f***ing WMA file. Anyone stupid enough to keep this instead of a tangible or high quality format doesn't deserve to own the single! Looks like I'll be heading to Amoeba today to get my two new 7"s!

It's two CDs and one 7".

Because of my poor education: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Q4UEM6I

Buy the single

Thanks for the link. To those responding to this: can we not have the "morality police" arguments? If you don't want to download it then simply don't, it's not like there aren't dozens of other sites to download Morrissey songs on.

"Because of My Poor Education." Wow. Upon first listen, decidedly a b-side.

Whats so pessimistic about saying that its better to go out and buy these single's or for the recluses who dont want to go out to buy them over the internet! Like somebody else has said, i could understand if the Vinyl B-Side had been put up as many people dont have Vinyl players anymore

I would say that "the pessimism" lay in the way you directly pointed out the "fault ERT did because of his contradiction
but of course I would'nt want to point out your faults:o

You can always go and buy a record player to listen to vinyl records. It is not difficult to find one, lots of them in the shops.

This is true, luckily i do have a Vinyl Player, but many dont and probably cant afford one, especially in the current financial crisis

Well, for many of us there's the tiny problem that the singles aren't avaible in record stores anymore. And of course the postal service ain't really reliable so I can get it within time. I won't buy it from iTunes cause it's 128kpbs CBR. I will rip my own V0 copies when the singles arrive, but until the I will have to settle with this 128kbps WMA file.

Tags
shame the bear is out of step
Back
Top Bottom