Beavis & Butt-head rip on Morrissey

Don't ask me why, but on friday I had my TV tuned to MTV. I was packing so I just left it there. Anyways, for those of you that have seen Beavis and Butthead in the past, you'll know that they sit on their sofa and watch videos and then rip on them. Well, to my surprise, November came on and they started making fun of Moz; that he's so miserable and that the reason he had a band-aid on his nipple is because he shaved it off shaving his chest hairs...so on and so on...

Good night.

I saw that one too. That was always one of my fav Beavis& Butthead video clips. He's trying to hump a rock, he needs to stop whinning and stay away from those rocks. it's classic, everytime I've heard that song live I start laughing because all I can think of is that clip.

ldsdbomber said:
I have the whole episode as a standalone movie file, should I upload it somewhere?
PLEASE do!!! :) I've never seen it, and I've heard about it for ages...

If you could upload it I would be eternally grateful.
:D

do you know the episode number? would make it quicker for me to locate it. No problem to upload or I can send it you on CD in any case

Maybe you can help me get hold of some Smiths/Moz songs that I may not have - B sides, non album tracks etc

It's in the episode titled Blackout, I believe. Yes I've watched the show that many times that I actually remember where it came from. I searched for it on you tube awhile back and it wasn't on there. Tried myspace and couldn't find it there either.

Episode No.68

I'd love to see it too! ;)

Last edited:
ldsdbomber said:
I have the whole episode as a standalone movie file, should I upload it somewhere?
i will thank you eternally of you do.
been meaning to watch this for the longest time...

Yes please post it, I did have this on my old computer at one time. Have been searching for it ever since.

NO worries. I will do it this weekend when I get home (I work away in the week). I hope I can get some help getting any Moz.Smiths songs that I don't have!

ldsdbomber said:
NO worries. I will do it this weekend when I get home (I work away in the week). I hope I can get some help getting any Moz.Smiths songs that I don't have!

Hey ldsd, did you ever get a chance to get to that video?

Thanks SO much in advance if you can...! :D

ldsdbomber said:

And, also, ANY rarities you might need, please feel free to ask. I could provide almost anything. :)

Hi
I found the CDs but it did not have the episode you mentioned - but I am SURE I saw the Moz one so I can only hope there is another CD somewhere. There are about 60 bloody episodes of B&B including ones from the season including the Moz one, so it will be annoying as hell if I can't find it!

Back
Top Bottom