Be a love and make us a pancake please..

CharlieFairhead

Loweringthetonesince1974
Mine always end up rubbish or just stuck to the ceiling.

Thank you. X

Shrove or is it shove Tuesday gives good reason to use such terms as 'tossing' and other Carry On style bawdiness....so fire away oooooooh.
X

I forgot:( i used all my eggs making an omelet! But I made pancakes on sunday morning:)

A shame but least you had some on Sunday, you certainly like yer eggs.

Oh and 'Montague Terrace (in blue)', love that song.

Cheers.

My children had three each!!Greedy little buggers and only saved one for me!!It was yum though had lemon and sugar on it.:D

I make the best pancakes in the world.I do treacle ones,choc ones and even more yum ones with pistachio ice cream in.If you ever come around I'll make you some.:cool:

My children had three each!!Greedy little buggers and only saved one for me!!It was yum though had lemon and sugar on it.:D

I make the best pancakes in the world.I do treacle ones,choc ones and even more yum ones with pistachio ice cream in.If you ever come around I'll make you some.:cool:

The tinkers, but fair play to em'. I only live down yonder near the postbox...know it? x

vinegar and sugar? :confused:

wind up??

No - seriously, it's fantastic. It's a Northern thing I think. Try it - same ammount of vinigar as you would put lemon juice, and sugar! its realy nice. Honest! :)

cheese and apple sauce...
yummy...

Back
Top Bottom