Morrissey Central "BBC AXE STEVE WRIGHT" (July 5, 2022)

il_570xN.3559006310_sosq_fveo96.jpg

"Steve Wright … thank you for playing everything from 'Panic' to 'Wedding Bell Blues' … and, in between, Patti Smith, and also Grumpy And The Banshees. We heard. We listened. You did your best. Thank you!"
- Morrissey.

How come ??
I'll go see Moz in a city or big town if it's reasonably commutable (e.g. Dublin, Galway, Limerick) but the Killarney concert is a 5hr+ round trip on shit roads for half the journey. My friends won't go so I didn't buy a ticket. Plus it's a big birthday weekend for me that weekend and it seemed strange to disappear for the whole day just to see Moz playing for 80 mins or whatever it is these days. It's the first Moz Ireland gig I've ever allowed to pass me by. I realise that 5hrs+ isn't a massive trip but I think Moz is being slightly awkward with his choice of venue. Still I guess he's helping the local economy! Anyway I'd say he'll play in more venues next year.

Morrissey did indeed appear for an interview on the Steve Wright show on BBC Radio 2.

13th December, 2004.

It isn't on YouTube, but some kind soul typed up a transcript in the comments in the link above.
yes, i remember and he pretended Steve Wright wasn't the presenter who inspired Panic and made out he never wrote a T-shirt with steve's head in a noose.
This was the start of my " man alive is M full shite" " road to domestos "
Has anyone got the radio interview?

He hasn't been axed. The afternoon slot is going to someone else. That's all!

"Wright, 67, announced his departure live on air on Friday and said he would be remaining at the BBC to work on other projects, including a podcast series."

Auntie had been pretty shitty of late.
They have seemingly continued their agest ways and forced Steve out
Pity they wouldn't force Bozo The Conservative Clown out instead. Just waiting to see how the toff twat twists out of this trouble.

Morrissey did indeed appear for an interview on the Steve Wright show on BBC Radio 2.

13th December, 2004.

It isn't on YouTube, but some kind soul typed up a transcript in the comments in the link above.
Ah, thank you: I’ll dive in.

Pity they wouldn't force Bozo The Conservative Clown out instead. Just waiting to see how the toff twat twists out of this trouble.
There are bigger twats waiting in the wings; I promise you.

Why Moz culminates his message with a Morrisey, notice that he wrote his last name with only an s :unsure:

Who writes the messages in Central? I do not know.,but I do know that they do not know how to write the surname of the owner of the.site a certain Morrissey alias Moz.Error garrafal put Morrisey ..... Mmmm:mad::okay:

I reckon Moz will open the next sold out MOZ VEGAS show with ‘Panic’ and replace the lyric “Hang the DJ” with “Axe the DJ”, much to the delight of the foreign loonies from Brittttinnnn who flew out to MOZ VEGAS to see California’s Son perform. Nnnnnnnnnnit mate.Uhhj que PESADO OTRA VEZ ESTE BOLUDO TETRICO PAPEL!!!!!!!!!

I'll go see Moz in a city or big town if it's reasonably commutable (e.g. Dublin, Galway, Limerick) but the Killarney concert is a 5hr+ round trip on shit roads for half the journey. My friends won't go so I didn't buy a ticket. Plus it's a big birthday weekend for me that weekend and it seemed strange to disappear for the whole day just to see Moz playing for 80 mins or whatever it is these days. It's the first Moz Ireland gig I've ever allowed to pass me by. I realise that 5hrs+ isn't a massive trip but I think Moz is being slightly awkward with his choice of venue. Still I guess he's helping the local economy! Anyway I'd say he'll play in more venues next year.
Oh because God 5 hours seems far away? You must go the same!! Don't miss it!! What would I give to go see Moz !!!! I'm in the ass of the world, or England is in the ass of the world, it depends on how you see it.... You should go, everyone is enjoying, the comments are very positive. It's him... is Moz!!!!

View attachment 82599

"Steve Wright … thank you for playing everything from 'Panic' to 'Wedding Bell Blues' … and, in between, Patti Smith, and also Grumpy And The Banshees. We heard. We listened. You did your best. Thank you!"
- Morrissey.

Tucking your t-shirt in just seems wrong but I suppose with a flat tummy like that you can get away with it.

You can get there in less than 3 hours by train for 50euros return, a lot cheaper than putting petrol in a car and no hassle driving.

You can get there in less than 3 hours by train for 50euros return, a lot cheaper than putting petrol in a car and no hassle driving.
I'm in the West. Train requires two changes and no return train after concert. Unless I'm blind (in fairness my eyesight is finally starting to go to the dogs).

I guess people change over time, but considering "Hang the DJ" was written about Steve Wright, this is some turnaround to end up giving a tribute. :lbf:
No its not.
And nobody changes over time. Because Anonymous Idiots are STILL idiots !

Hazard x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom