BBC 2 Culture show - Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

The BBC 2 Culture show did some filming at The Salford lads club last week and it will be broadcast on Saturday night.

It is a piece about the promo video for, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before (Bike Ride made in 1987).

They filmed some pics from inside The Smiths room at the SLC.

A few people, especially in the US will want to see this.

Uhhh...
Remember last year when they're doing Living Icon poll, they asked us to gather at SLC, but due to funding shortage the filming was cancelled in last minute.

Did this happen last night? The BBC asked me permission to use my SLC photo for this piece. I couldn't watch it but a mate tells me the piece wasn't on it anyway?

Did this happen last night? The BBC asked me permission to use my SLC photo for this piece. I couldn't watch it but a mate tells me the piece wasn't on it anyway?

Leslie from the SLC told me the BBC told him this Saturday. I'll update you on the broadcast when I find out more.

It was an interesting programme apart from that weird woman at the beginning. Who we are apparently going to suffer in future programmes.

The woman from the BBC who's doin the piece told me it was this Saturday too, although there was nothing on the Culture Show website to suggest so. Maybe next week?

Back
Top Bottom