Morrissey Central "BAWDY BOYS OF SONG VEGAS NOW!" (July 4, 2022)

0-6_hrfuo5.jpg
0-1_veh8eh.png

0-7_r168yd.jpg

0-8_gpskfq.jpg
0-9_qz2hkz.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Bawdy boys of song, indeed! This may be the best band line-up yet.

And the new songs are brilliant! Especially Bonfire, so moving. Canโ€™t wait for its eventual release!

Viva MOZ !!!

:thumb:

See, I've already waited too long and and all my hope is gone.
You say that the day just never arrives
And it's never seemed so far away
Still, I know it's gonna happen someday
Please wait
Don't lose faith !!!! :pray:

And the new songs are brilliant!

Absolutely. For me, this is shaping up to be his best record since World Peace, surely, and possibly even Years of Refusal. Heโ€™s looking in terrific form in this set of pictures. These new songs are so ace, even the sleeveless canary โ€œdarling, I hug Morrisseyโ€ t-shirt and โ€œthat stupid picture of Gilligan with a bowling ballโ€ heโ€™s so enamored with canโ€™t even ruin things. Itโ€™ll be Christmas in July if Bonfire comes out soon. Excelsior!

Last edited:
On second thought, it would certainly ruin things if that Paul Joseph Watson tweet ends up on Morrissey Central. May the gods be clement.

Letโ€™s be having more Annie Walker in the back dropโ€ฆ.

And on that irrelevant note, shall we raise our imaginary glasses to Boz who is missed.

Wonder what heโ€™s doingโ€ฆ. Getting sloshed in the sun at Serra Vista studios probably and rightly so. Bravo, mโ€™man. ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
On second thought, it would certainly ruin things if that Paul Joseph Watson tweet ends up on Morrissey Central. May the gods be clement.

No โ€˜thingsโ€™ can be possibly ruined. Weโ€™ve come this far to realize that much at least.

See, I've already waited too long and and all my hope is gone.

As Morrissey recently said โ€ฆ.

"I haven't been lying to you over recent years when I tell you there is a new album.
There really is.
And.. it will be released in your lifetime.

So, please don't die soon.โ€

:fearscream::lbf::thumb:

I wished that Morrissey put as much detail to the cover of his albums as he gives to the backdrops, which are marvellous.

Thank God his new songs are solid. Itโ€™s been far too long, since Ringleaders. After that he was cursed with Jesse alone. He desperately needed Alain back. As everyone can tell he has only gotten better since his return. Iโ€™ll be front and center for the next 3 shows, praising Morrissey again after 10 years. Oh, Iโ€™m going to burst with emotion when he come out. The excitement is finally overwhelming. If you are reading this Alain, please tell M to play โ€œLife Is A Pigstyโ€, I know thatโ€™s one of your favorite songs as well.

Moz Vegas or Bust!!!

I wished that Morrissey put as much detail to the cover of his albums as he gives to the backdrops, which are marvellous.
I might because you have to have things licenced and signed off for cover art
I don't think you do for backdrops but then what do i know

Love the one with the pic of "Our Frank" Sinatra.
It kinda reminds me of the cover of the Our Frank single,
cause it had a blue color.

This would be a cute Sinatra pic to use too..

5d5b6b1e7e91e03511e107d85705dc4316215b21.jpg

Thank God his new songs are solid. Itโ€™s been far too long, since Ringleaders. After that he was cursed with Jesse alone. He desperately needed Alain back. As everyone can tell he has only gotten better since his return. Iโ€™ll be front and center for the next 3 shows, praising Morrissey again after 10 years. Oh, Iโ€™m going to burst with emotion when he come out. The excitement is finally overwhelming. If you are reading this Alain, please tell M to play โ€œLife Is A Pigstyโ€, I know thatโ€™s one of your favorite songs as well.

Moz Vegas or Bust!!!
What about Boz? Boz was the music overseer until the last two lps
(I'm not sure what that role means)

He also wrote, among others -
Jackie's Only Happy When Shes
Art Hounds
Staircase at the uni
Come Back To Camden
Now My Heart Is Full
World Peace Is None Of Your
Istanbul
I'm Not Sorry
I Wish You Lonely
I lIke You
etc etc
Also, his solo efforts are way better than Alain's. I like Alain's songs though just think you are being unfair
I also think people are unfair about Jesse, I never used to care for him I used to think he was awful a complete moron who butchered Smiths and M songs
I still think some of that but my mind changed when I heard I Thought You Were Dead
That song is brilliant, one of M's best songs for years, and then he wrote River Clean.

I like this picture
Alas Member ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
Said​

"Not so appropriate in the era of Me Too and rightly so!"
Then deleted it.

Which made me laugh​

Love the one with the pic of "Our Frank" Sinatra.
It kinda reminds me of the cover of the Our Frank single,
cause it had a blue color.

This would be a cute Sinatra pic to use too..

5d5b6b1e7e91e03511e107d85705dc4316215b21.jpg

What about Boz? Boz was the music overseer until the last two lps
(I'm not sure what that role means)

He also wrote, among others -
Jackie's Only Happy When Shes
Art Hounds
Staircase at the uni
Come Back To Camden
Now My Heart Is Full
World Peace Is None Of Your
Istanbul
I'm Not Sorry
I Wish You Lonely
I lIke You
etc etc
Also, his solo efforts are way better than Alain's. I like Alain's songs though just think you are being unfair
I also think people are unfair about Jesse, I never used to care for him I used to think he was awful a complete moron who butchered Smiths and M songs
I still think some of that but my mind changed when I heard I Thought You Were Dead
That song is brilliant, one of M's best songs for years, and then he wrote River Clean.
Whatโ€™s wrong with Once I Saw The River Clean?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom