Morrissey Central "BAWDY BOYS OF SONG VEGAS NOW!" (July 4, 2022)

0-6_hrfuo5.jpg
0-1_veh8eh.png

0-7_r168yd.jpg

0-8_gpskfq.jpg
0-9_qz2hkz.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Whatโ€™s wrong with Once I Saw The River Clean?

Nothing. It's one of M's best songs in 25 years
I meant, I used to think Jesse was a useless dick, then he did I Thought You Were Dead
Which is a brilliant little Cajun number (kinda) so that changed my mind
Then he did River Clean, which is fantastic and that solidified the fact I like his stuff
"You get me?"
Thank you for taking my repost of your deletion in good humour

Peace to ya
Momma dearest

Business Idea
remember some years ago . You used to get those people who would record gigs - soundboard
Then burn them on CDs and sell them at gigs ?
They should do that for these. He KNOWS we are gonna get a lot of Youtube stuff
why not give the fans good versions and a momento?

It could even be a ticket add on
Could sell for $ 12.00. if its a 4000 venue. Say 2500 buy one that's over 32k per night
even if its 15k a night that's not bad. do that for even 3 nights that's over 45k
Cash In The Attic

Nothing. It's one of M's best songs in 25 years
I meant, I used to think Jesse was a useless dick, then he did I Thought You Were Dead
Which is a brilliant little Cajun number (kinda) so that changed my mind
Then he did River Clean, which is fantastic and that solidified the fact I like his stuff
"You get me?"
Thank you for taking my repost of your deletion in good humour

Peace to ya
Momma dearest
Ahhhhhhhh, I misunderstood. Been a long day, sorry. I was politely curious though because itโ€™s a good โ€˜un

Business Idea
remember some years ago . You used to get those people who would record gigs - soundboard
Then burn them on CDs and sell them at gigs ?
They should do that for these. He KNOWS we are gonna get a lot of Youtube stuff
why not give the fans good versions and a momento?

It could even be a ticket add on
Could sell for $ 12.00. if its a 4000 venue. Say 2500 buy one that's over 32k per night
even if its 15k a night that's not bad. do that for even 3 nights that's over 45k
Cash In The Attic
Youโ€™re on to a winner. This time next year, Rodneyโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ’ธ

Youโ€™re on to a winner. This time next year, Rodneyโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ’ธ
"this time next year we will be millionaires"
I'm not sure why M doesn't do it
Its not like he can't still release the stuff ala Rank, years later

Also
Momma Deeast says " Morrissey, you are in Vegas honey, get those Elvis jump suit records and sign your name, Get those Frank Sinatra records, sign your name "
Sell them $100 each
Get some signed copies of Dog , sell them $75 each
Each night sign one different smith's lp - limited to 300 a night, one person one record
$150 each

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿฅฐ MOZ has very good photos this year taken in these parades of the last few months he is dressing very well, the yellow shoes were great. And the black suit of Las Vegas I loved but it must contrast with some color, I hope the next Vegas wears a colorful shirt, I love that he doesn't wear crosses, he shows muscular work his arms are toned. I'm so glad

On second thought, it would certainly ruin things if that Paul Joseph Watson tweet ends up on Morrissey Central. May the gods be clement.
The thing is some of what Paul says is spot on, he just looks such an ugly little scum bag
He is also such a wimpy little middle class fella , who has caught onto milking the more unenlightened among the prols
Kinda gross-out.
He's one of those that would love to be on all fours for Trump.
He is a Trumpo Gimpo

He also is unkind to Vegans and Veggies etc, so amazes me M gives him the time of day, I hear he does though

Back
Top Bottom