Battersea Dogs & Cats signed vinyl #1 value?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NealCassidy, Nov 30, 2018.

1. NealCassidy

NealCassidy Well-Known Member

I note the above is for sale on eBay uk for £700 - yes it’s rare but surely not worth that? Looking back at the threads were £60 at the time, not a bad return.

2. ALLIE WALLS

ALLIE WALLS Junior Member

3. ordinaryboy86

ordinaryboy86 Well-Known Member

No, that’s just fuckin greedy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nail on the head !!

Rancid beast that seller.

5. NealCassidy

What price should these people sell these at? Cost? Start at a quid and end up at 700 anyway...? What is ‘right’???

6. ordinaryboy86

You really think this would end up at £700? I don’t. But there’s always a buyer I guess, and if someone bids 700 then it kinda jusifies the sellers price. I wouldn’t dare ask for 700 tho, wouldnt even ask for 500, or 400, it’s just too greedy, especially for something that cost 60 quid.

7. NealCassidy

What would you do if you owned it and needed the cash...? Genuine question! Occasionally people are upset here about selling items for big bucks but I’m not sure what else is being suggested most times...

8. ordinaryboy86

I’ve sold plenty of stuff when I’ve needed quick cash, be it to fund other parts of my collection or just to pay the bills, but you have to fair in your pricing. Like I always say, you shouldn’t set prices that you wouldn’t be willing to pay yourself.
    What you would pay, is what you should sell for! Do you reckon that seller would cough up £700 for that LP? He’d more than likely ridicule & complain about the price. A signed Moz LP is worth £200-250 to me. That’s what i’d buy for, therefore that’s what I’d sell for. £700 is fucking ridiculous.

9. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  10. ordinaryboy86

700 is a piss take, he’s supposed to be a fellow collector. I see he’s bought a signed autobiography from book soup for $18 and listing for £100+, opening bids these, even the £700 isn’t a buy now, it’s an opening bid price. I ain’t got no time for these fuckers, genuinely makes my blood boil. This ain’t someone that needs to make ends meat, this is just a greedy cunt.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, spot. Greedy ‘horrible’ cunt.,

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can everyone list their collection for the original sale price please, hypocritical much?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. ordinaryboy86

No ones saying list it for the original price, but this was £60, do you not think listing if for over 10x it’s original price is a bit greedy. And btw, I wouldn’t class these as treasured pieces of his collection , they’ve been bought solely to flip, same with the signed book, bought only to make a profit, so fuck him and fuck you.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or are people masturbating too much on these pages, allot of pent-up aggression over bit's of plastic and paper, bring back hanging etc! This site is troll heaven it really is no wonder Morrissey thinks it's full of hollow people, pointless people, just pointless.

• Redundant Redundant x 1
  15. ordinaryboy86

You’re in the marketplace forum you eejit, what do you expect.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who are not overcome with envy and jealousy, people who would not write something they would not say to someone's face, that's a start, manners, that's basic, anything else positive is a bonus.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the best post in ages x

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

19. NealCassidy

‘Only’ 500 now...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You stalking? ENVY is a KILLER!