Bastards

U

Uncleskinny

Can you believe these maggots? As someone else suggested, set up a fake account and take them all the way up to ridiculous amounts.

Scumbags

You need to provide a valid email address or credit card number for an account. So how do you set up a fake account?

I'd do it if I knew how.

U dont need to provide a card if u use an addy other than hotmail/yahoo i think ;-) (Hint Hint)

MBB321

> Can you believe these maggots? As someone else suggested, set up a fake
> account and take them all the way up to ridiculous amounts.
just reported all the sites to ebay...

> just reported all the sites to ebay...

There's also Paisley, Perth and Blackpool. It appears the same people are touting for all the dates.

Sk.

And what good would reporting do?

I tried reporting a few for the RFh gigs all to no avail

Worth a go, only took me 5 minutes. Id recommend you taking 5 mins out your time to report all these again, as many people as possible!

MBB321

muddled

> Worth a go, only took me 5 minutes. Id recommend you taking 5 mins out
> your time to report all these again, as many people as possible!

> MBB321

Not sure if I'm missing something, but what are you actually reporting them to ebay for? Unless the agency asks for the auctions to be removed, they won't give a toss.

Surely the best course of action is to report them to the ticket agencies themselves?

Re: muddled

I've just reported the ones that are higher than face value. 1. As i was bored and 2. There is a kind of principal involved, especially when u see regulers like punkrockcoma on here struggling for tickets. If it doesn't achieve anything, then fine, it filled a 5 minute gap in my lifetime :p

MBB321