Basel tomorrow is supposed to take place

mariannefan

And I tell you why!

Yesterday, I contacted the Director of the Baloise Session to inform him about the cancelled gig in Villeurbanne (Lyon) and then he replied me "no worries". Basel is too important to cancel. As there are cameras recording the concert and it will be broadcasted (not live, but later) and sold to a lot of countries. A real good business for the Baloise Session and also for the artist.

I am quite pissed off as I did the long way from Basel to Lausanne in vain, to see then the note at the entrance door of the cancelling. I even checked before leaving Basel around lunch time!

So even if I live in Basel and having my ticket for the 2nd row tomorrow, even be sure it will take place, being that pissed off I am ready to sell my ticket for the original price CHF 130. Table 15, place 6 (even my birthday date June 15, LOL).

So whoever is interested please send me an sms on 079 719 68 17 (or if you not have a Swiss mobile it will be +41 79 719 68 17). Handing out tomorrow at the venue.

Btw, why is my user name "mariannefan"? Because basically, I am fan of Marianne Faithfull :)

Ok folks, whoever is interested in having this ticket in the middle of the stage (2nd row), later possible to run at the front, standing, shall contact me, please. Thank you. Really no longer into going there after having done all the way down here, blocking this Sunday afternoon and spending a lot for travelling here.

cheers, Roland

And I tell you why!

Yesterday, I contacted the Director of the Baloise Session to inform him about the cancelled gig in Villeurbanne (Lyon) and then he replied me "no worries". Basel is too important to cancel. As there are cameras recording

....Because you want to sell your ticket cause your too pissed off.. uh, I mean, incase Morrissey doesn't play? :rolleyes:

So he (the director of the Baloise session of all people) only told you "no worries"? And you then assume that the Basel gig is too important to cancel as there will (apparently) be cameras recording the concert??!

You should go to the gig (if you're not too pissed off), count it as a loss, or get a refund if it doesn't happen, I really don't think anyone would buy the ticket after this. But then again, you may get someone stupidly desperate.

Back
Top Bottom