Basel gig tonight cancelled according to venue site

Re: Basel gig tonight also cancelled

There are more whispers that you're an idiot.

Tom nailed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because posting photos really proves you're healthy enough to perform.

Can you imagine being weak from days of shitting and puking and sweating and fever and TRAVEL, then standing under hot lights being asked to perform in front of screaming people for two hours while still dehydrated and basically feeling hung over? f*** that shit. I'd pass out on stage just to make a point.

Last edited:

Tom nailed it.

I'm of the opinion that it ain't over til it's over myself, but somehow it's hard imagining why anyone would bother touring after a bout of flu.

I can't imagine a country so attractive it beats a sofa, a blanket and a pot of tea and maybe a bit of internet if your eyes aren't too tired...

But, true, I've never been to Germany...

Re: Basel gig tonight also cancelled. What a f***...

Wait…how does using Instagram make someone not sick? I'm not saying they are sick (I have no idea, just like everyone else here), I just don't see a correlation. Same goes for Morrissey being in the back of a car, as reported by others. How does being in a car make you not sick?

You do not see the correlation because you blindly follow whatever Morrissey says to believe or to do. You probably wear blue roses.

You do not see the correlation because you blindly follow whatever Morrissey says to believe or to do. You probably wear blue roses.

You are the f***ing blue rose person. Stop pushing your f***ed-up agenda, you're a goddam split-personality creeper.

Won't someone please think of the very human cost in all this? Julia's lost money on plane tickets :'(

CG calling anyone out on being a creeper is hilarious
I mean, look at your posts.
Guess who would be gagging

CG calling anyone out on being a creeper is hilarious
I mean, look at your posts.
Guess who would be gagging

Does it hurt when you stroke your cock blue-rose-in-hand and the thorns prick your ball sack?

Oh f*** off. Those who want to follow, as I do, will follow. Those who don't, well fair enough, but why waste your life baiting those who do.

Oh f*** off. Those who want to follow, as I do, will follow. Those who don't, well fair enough, but why waste your life baiting those who do.

He has a hot/cold/black/white fantasy thing going on. On one hand he likes to feed the sycophant beast by creating a phony "society" complete with talismans, rituals and markers, but on the other he likes to tear down the follower's object d'amour and watch as his very own minions fight him. It gives him a sense of supremacy akin to auto-erotic asphyxiation, he controls the flow of praise and hatred.

Does it hurt when you stroke your cock blue-rose-in-hand and the thorns prick your ball sack?

f***ing hell! best comment today. I laughed so hard I spit out my mineral water all over my desk. thanks for that!!

Also, Morrissey does not like cold weather and snow. I laughed uncontrollably when I saw all those Nordic Euro countries on the tour list in NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. ha ha ha. Are you Helmuts, Gunthers, and Helgas that stupid? BTW, the Suedehead video was produced and he had to go along with it..so don't go there.

Everytime there's a youtube video with a blue rose swaying in it, he beams with manipulative pride, it's like a banner ad singing the praises of a f***ed-up mastermind. The lowest point was employing children to carry out his sick game. He is NOT a Morrissey fan. I'd estimate he's responsible for at least 50% of the anonymous hate posts on solo. His kryptonite is when you talk about him, that's his goal. Even if talking about him means talking about how he might be Morrissey. It's f***ed up.

Wow the Bianca story where really on the money tonight, they payed tribute to our leader with a stomping version of Fartlord, thanks guys.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Also, Morrissey does not like cold weather and snow. I laughed uncontrollably when I saw all those Nordic Euro countries on the tour list in NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. ha ha ha. Are you Helmuts, Gunthers, and Helgas that stupid? BTW, the Suedehead video was produced and he had to go along with it..so don't go there.

Stop claiming to know everything about Morrissey. He was in Switzerland last December.

Okay, how about we take a poll?

Do you think the remainder of the tour will be canceled, Yes or No?

This was so predictable I wish I went to the betting house and throw some money on him finishing this tour.

Morrissey is a pathetic human being who still thinks he's back in the 80's and is only motivated by money.

Let's hope this shit show comes to an ended sooner than later.

Everytime there's a youtube video with a blue rose swaying in it, he beams with manipulative pride, it's like a banner ad singing the praises of a f***ed-up mastermind. The lowest point was employing children to carry out his sick game. He is NOT a Morrissey fan. I'd estimate he's responsible for at least 50% of the anonymous hate posts on solo. His kryptonite is when you talk about him, that's his goal. Even if talking about him means talking about how he might be Morrissey. It's f***ed up.

OH BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY THANK YOU FOR THAT! I also like how you called out Kristeen Young too. I so appreciated that.

you are the f***ing blue rose person. Stop pushing your f***ed-up agenda, you're a goddam split-personality creeper.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom