Votes: 3 27.3%
  • What is baseball?

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
B21EEB10-66C9-471E-86CA-33F7C7DEE722.jpeg

Every sensible person out there supports the yankees simply because of the Baseball Furies from the movie Warriors.
I have the Yankees baseball shirt.

s-l1000.jpg

Dodgers is for people like Jose Maldonado and his 20 bastard kids.

All foreigners like the Yankees and then call Americans "Yanks" as some sort of derogatory term.
Yep, we do cause it's true. You are mostly people from Ireland and gingers have no soul so stay out of the sun red one.

All foreigners like the Yankees and then call Americans "Yanks" as some sort of derogatory term.
We don't like the sport or team but we love their gear.
So smart to put N and Y together making it look like a chinese sign which it is I suppose since all the money are made over there when you guys pretend to work by posing in some air conditioned office to be able to survive.

I’ll always root for the orioles but good god is baseball a boring game to watch. Even playing it’s sorta slow

6EB83B68-DEC1-40D3-96C6-4B67477699C9.jpeg

& just like that an ok day has turned to a shit evening cuz the Dodgers lost a close one, and me with no cigs to smoke being 10 days into this most recent quitting attempt...

If I was American I think I'd be into baseball. The outfits are a bit silly but I get the point of whacking a ball as hard as you can then doing a lap of honour. Looks like fun.

337E521E-8F56-4BA8-842B-BEAFF29F2563.jpeg

This is one of the things that makes a baseball season beautiful, 2 months ago the Dodgers languished near the bottom of their division, fair weather fans gave up hope, calls for the manager to be fired and all that sort of garbage. Now after an incredible run of 37 wins against only 17 losses, they find themselves alone in first place. However, not quite time to congratulate themselves, still 66 games left in the regular season...

I reckon the Padres should bring back the brown and yellow unis m8 inn nn n n n n it. Just to do anything different. Reckon a tossey to be playing in such a top ace ballpark and such a shitty team year after year.

I reckon the Padres should bring back the brown and yellow unis m8 inn nn n n n n it. Just to do anything different. Reckon a tossey to be playing in such a top ace ballpark and such a shitty team year after year.
Oh, I don’t know, kind of special that as a lifelong Dodger fan, I must’ve been to over 20 games down there and not once did the Dodgers lose :D

Back
Top Bottom