BARDOT are 'Goths' the same as 'Grunge' 'Scatter Punks'??

Re: I thought a Grebo was a 'Rock' music fan???

Who liked the Offspring?? Green Day? Limp Bizcuit? or something???

Re:'Crusties' like getting their chin peirced and other parts of the body yes??

NO, that is not slang for that.

Re: I thought a Grebo was a 'Rock' music fan???

Aaaah, it might be nowadays. I'm probably a bit out of touch. In my day (early 90s), 'grebo' was used interchangeably with 'crusty'. In my dark corner of Essex, anyway! And that meant The Levellers.

> Who liked the Offspring?? Green Day? Limp Bizcuit? or something???

Some do, sure. But plenty of people have lots of piercings and can't really be described as 'crusties'. My cousin has his eyebrow done but would nut you if you called him a 'crusty'! Plus loads of girls have their tongues done who are in NO WAY 'crusty' or 'grebos'. So I don't think piercings are really a surefire indicator.

However, the 'crusty' girl I told you about did get her clitoris done. And proceeded to tell me all about it in great detail in the dinner queue at our school canteen. I came over all peculiar and had to have a sit down.

Whatever floats your boat, it's your body, but bloody hell, I can't imagine ever having that done.

I don't think so, Andy. Isn't Robert Smith generally considered to be the ultimate Goth idol? Grunge came a bit later than that. In the early 90s grungers were like slightly cleaner, less septic-looking 'crusties'. But then LOADS of kids wore Nirvana T-Shirts, remember? And most of them were quite hygenic!

What is a 'scatter punk'? You don't mean 'skater', do you? As in Avril Bleeding Lavigne? They aren't Goths, no.

When I hear 'Goth' I tend to think of Robert Smith, Sisters of Mercy etc. 80s stuff. Grungers are early to mid 90s. And skater punks are late 90s, early 00s.

Back
Top Bottom