Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Jebus, people the man got a little bit confused after exciting a concert. He eventually found his car and everything turned out ok. Why are you people alredy sobbing. Every move moz takes has to be so overanalyzed. He is just a normal popstar exciting a show. You do know that moz loves the attention he gets?

Last edited by a moderator:
You do know that moz loves the attention he gets?

Yes, on stage and SOMETIMES off stage (when he is really up for it, which isn't often). But for the most part he doesn't want attention off stage at all and I think it usually shows.

If he wants to be a singer and make millions this is the trade off. Don't feel bad, he chose it. They are just fans-he's not followed by paparazzi when he's out and about and is rarely bothered outside of LA.

I wonder if he goes to shows without an entourage or if that's impossible. Probably impossible.

Yes, on stage and SOMETIMES off stage (when he is really up for it, which isn't often). But for the most part he doesn't want attention off stage at all and I think it usually shows.

He does not like to be botherd, but he would have crumbled and died if fans did not try to approch him. He often has no stamina for conversations but he loves the fact that they try to get his attention, always! off stage and on.

Just look at his face when fans try to get on stage and hug, whilst security is draging them away. He gets off on it! Thinking that he is a 60s heartthrob but Morrissey being the nice guy almost always lets the fans hug him.

He does not like to be botherd, but he would have crumbled and died if fans did not try to approch him. He often has no stamina for conversations but he loves the fact that they try to get his attention, always! off stage and on

I don't think that is true. When he is at concerts or in restaurants, for example, I think he actually don't like it when people are trying to get his attention or when they are constantly staring at him.

I wonder if he goes to shows without an entourage or if that's impossible. Probably impossible.

It really annoys me when people say "his entourage". Okay, I can understand it when a security guy is present but if he is out with Jesse, Mando and Damon then he is out with friends and not an "entourage". Yesterday I was out with my sister and five friends. Nobody refers to them as "entourage".

I find this video a bit strange. Why doesn't he see his guard and his car? He turns around and the guy must point Moz to where the car is standing. But I also see why he stops rarely. He seems a bit overwhelmed by the people.

human act of gratitude and respect for worthy audience. it looks so gentle. :love:

He does not like to be botherd, but he would have crumbled and died if fans did not try to approch him. He often has no stamina for conversations but he loves the fact that they try to get his attention, always! off stage and on.

Just look at his face when fans try to get on stage and hug, whilst security is draging them away. He gets off on it! Thinking that he is a 60s heartthrob but Morrissey being the nice guy almost always lets the fans hug him.

Not true. Many shows you can't even hope to stage invade, and I think because some nights he tells security he doesn't want any. How can you make the assumption he likes to be bothered off stage? Since his last trip to LA nobody made it past Damon. He just said in an interview he doesn't like being bothered when he's doing things like eating. I would never approach him in public-to me he's off limits in his private life.

Yes, he does not let anyone get past to him, but he still loves that fans try to

Look at 0:09. It says so much more than words ...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom