Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Haha.. 3 mts is my dining room. You must be confusing it with Razzmatazz 3, there's 3 rooms in the same block. The main one holds at least 2000 people. The 'elbow room' another poster mentioned on the basis of the pic was mistaken - what the pic showed mainly was the corridor in front of the stage for photographers.

Obviously you've never been there

Haha.. 3 mts is my dining room. You must be confusing it with Razzmatazz 3, there's 3 rooms in the same block. The main one holds at least 2000 people. The 'elbow room' another poster mentioned on the basis of the pic was mistaken - what the pic showed mainly was the corridor in front of the stage for photographers.

Obviously you've never been there

I love when people who weren't at the gig make comments on the attendance n

razzmatazz is 3 meters wide at most, there is no way you can fit more than a thousand club goers inside, and even in front there was a considerable amount of elbow room. i think 500 is a proper count, hardly impressive, but i suppose it pays for the veggie pizza.

In Sala 1 (the room he played) the capacity is 2000. And it was pretty much full to capacity by the time he came on stage, as it was shoulder to shoulder even in the very back by the steps. Quit trolling.

There was a gorgeous English girl down the front with tattoos down her arms. Anyone know who this was...?

sala one means living room one. and thats what the razzmatazz 'venue' was, or properly sized like the premises of a meat market or coffee shop. it does not even have a rear entrance for the artist, for gods sake.

giving it a generous capacity of 1000, a quick perusal of the moz show would have it at a half full house at best.

sala one means living room one. and thats what the razzmatazz 'venue' was, or properly sized like the premises of a meat market or coffee shop. it does not even have a rear entrance for the artist, for gods sake.

giving it a generous capacity of 1000, a quick perusal of the moz show would have it at a half full house at best.

I'd say a thousand is very possible, it's not the olden days where you kept shuffling people in until somebody at the front fainted.

Sounds like a good venue, I like the bra swing.

Early reports are that he accepted a blue rose? Anyone confirming?

This could be huge!

The girl who was holding the rose was next to me. She held it up high for a while until half of the petals fell off and then the security guard told her to keep it down low. He never took it.

As an aspiring troll, you seem to be a small one. If you had the faintest idea of the city blocks or the venue, then you might get some points for your ludicrous, pitiful trolling career. As it is now, I don't see any future - you're not even funny. But there's plenty of threads, keep trying.

Last edited:
videos show ample room up front, no crush, you could easily walk from one side of the stage to the other without being interrupted by anyone. the girl with the blue rose spent half the show doing so while being ignored, until she practically collapsed.
the back portion was almost totally empty territory.

1min 58 secs, shows what a lying troll you are - get back to playing with your train set you prick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBEKn-a2Img

Last edited:
Gosh !
He looks such a fatty in that gay sailors costume.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

So, he's still wearing the moon stone. Must be really important to him. We would know if some audience member tried grab it ...

CDyNteNVIAEcSRa.jpg

So, he's still wearing the moon stone. Must be really important to him. We would know if some audience member tried grab it ...

CDyNteNVIAEcSRa.jpg

Its almost scary how much he looks like my uncle(recently found out about this uncle)

Last edited by a moderator:

I find this video a bit strange. Why doesn't he see his guard and his car? He turns around and the guy must point Moz to where the car is standing. But I also see why he stops rarely. He seems a bit overwhelmed by the people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so sorry that's his life. :(

I find this video a bit strange. Why doesn't he see his guard and his car? He turns around and the guy must point Moz to where the car is standing. But I also see why he stops rarely. He seems a bit overwhelmed by the people.

Looks like he's waiting for someone, maybe Damon and the guard tells him he's in the car.

I feel so sorry that's his life. :(

If he wants to be a singer and make millions this is the trade off. Don't feel bad, he chose it. They are just fans-he's not followed by paparazzi when he's out and about and is rarely bothered outside of LA.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom