Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
talk about touring on a budget. moz must be skint, i wonder what type of accommodations they are afforded, probably the entire band in one room.
damon with moz.

They always take trains and ferries. Very rarely do they fly to dates.

Moz and Damon share a suite on vacation so im guessing they do on tour too.

Come on Moz, while "Mama" is an excellent track, debut something in its place that has never been done live before!

I was listening to the Maladjusted album today and thought it would be cool to hear him play Ammunition live..or Wide To Recieve

The boys ...

Moz ...

Gustavo introducing Moz ...

CDyxWLGXIAA0RLJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They also share a queen size bed.

Morrissey was dead on when he said that this forum is too intrusive on his private. The anons have not already claimed he and Damon share a suit, they also know he shares a Queen-sized bed with him. Are you anons stalking him? Leave him alone!!!! Its his life! Morrisseys a wind-up don't you know. Do not feed the fire

Morrissey was dead on when he said that this forum is too intrusive on his private. The anons have not already claimed he and Damon share a suit, they also know he shares a Queen-sized bed with him. Are you anons stalking him? Leave him alone!!!! Its his life! Morrisseys a wind-up don't you know. Do not feed the fire

They were kidding.

His relationship with Damon was not a wind up, but you keep clinging to the hope he will be with you some day.

Did he say that after the Zargreb rider was leaked which resulted in #Cheesegate

Benny-the-British-Butcher

They were kidding.

His relationship with Damon was not a wind up, but you keep clinging to the hope he will be with you some day.

The wind up remark was referring to the fact the morrissey wants to keep fooling us with his sexuality when it is quite clear. Why should I ?. Further more i have no intrest in being him. I love his music, not his penis. Why do you assume that anyone that disagrees with you about moz and Damon, secretly wants morrissey. Thats a lousy defense on your part. Many of us, male and female has no interest whatsoever to date Morrissey. I Love him alot but not in that way

It is quite clear, morrissey is bi with a prefrence for men, alright. Further more no one, yes no one, not anons or me has any Idea what morrissey relationship with Damon. Just rumours and rumours.
So lets stop the speculations and remarks about their relationship. It is intrusive and not nice for either Damon and moz
Either way, this is not the time or the place

Last edited by a moderator:
that appears to be a tiny venue, more so a storefront, when there is no entrance proper in the rear. audience less that 500 strong.

Not tiny, and was packed. It fits a few thousand people. I thought the club atmosphere was great.

Last edited:
The wind up remark was referring to the fact the morrissey wants to keep fooling us with his sexuality when it is quite clear. Further more i have no intrest in being with him. Why should I ?. I love his music, not his penis. Why do you assume that anyone that disagrees with you about moz and Damon, secretly wants morrissey. Thats a lousy defense on your part. Many of us, male and female has no interest whatsoever to date Morrissey. I love him alot, but not in that way

It is quite clear, morrissey is bi with a prefrence for men, alright. Further more no one, yes no one, not anons or me has any Idea what morrissey relationship with Damon. Just rumours and rumours.
So lets stop the speculations and remarks about their relationship. It is intrusive and not nice for either Damon and moz
Either way, this is not the time or the place

It's so glaringly obvious they are together. Also, I will continue to ship it because Damon is hot.

It's so glaringly obvious they are together. Also, I will continue to ship it because Damon is hot.

In one ear and out the other. (Shakes head). The lights are on but there is nobody there, when it comes to you

razzmatazz is 3 meters wide at most, there is no way you can fit more than a thousand club goers inside, and even in front there was a considerable amount of elbow room. i think 500 is a proper count, hardly impressive, but i suppose it pays for the veggie pizza.

In one ear and out the other. (Shakes head). The lights are on but there is nobody there, when it comes to you

Says the one who wanted to give morrissey advice and thinks they are too obsessed with him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom