Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I'm so sick of these anons wrecking the experience for everyone!! I thought the whole concert a bit dull. Just his voice is like fingernails on a blackboard (or interactive whiteboard for those more modern teachers). I think he should just wait for that double decker bus....

Anyone know wtf was up with that drunk girl that was in the middle of the crowd? She seemed to be be pissing a lot of people off even during the pre-show videos, and then I saw her being removed from the crowd halfway through the gig? She was in the ambulance out front after the show, but they let her out eventually, and she almost walked right in front of a moving car!

Cutest. Band. Ever.

Were Morrissey in his own cabin in the train or was he with the band and what was the fight about?

Were Morrissey in his own cabin in the train or was he with the band and what was the fight about?

He doesn't travel with the band and stays in a separate hotel so he was probably in his own cabin. Matt didn't say what the fight was about.

These tour dates are strange-are they going to fly everyone home then in 2 weeks fly them to Australia? Seems like a waste, especially for the band members that live in the U.S.

talk about touring on a budget. moz must be skint, i wonder what type of accommodations they are afforded, probably the entire band in one room.
damon with moz.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom