Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Don't you think he f***ed the whore girl who threw up the bra? You gay men on this site are delusional. I bet him and the boys are having fun about town tonight. Barcelona isn't Tijuana, but it has its' share of whores.

Aha some girl threw it up....... She must be proud. Morrissey playing with her underwear, that is pretty much the best we gals can hope for. A bit cheap on her behalf though :/

Ah Tijuana
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7eSCu2wrk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info and the ones who shares pics and videos and the setlist.

stalker code red in Spain

'and they say he's mentall'...the drummer is , its Matt Walker , aint he?...great drummer, Gustavo is definately a good mucisian,I can feel why Morrissey say 'this is my band, I make no deals without my band, record, sure lots of new songs are allready on demoos, hope we get a new song along this Tour, 2002 roll over lay down, yeah Amy Status Quo

What the hell is the issue with his nose? He is constantly sniffling for some time now. Yesterday it was the same.

Those bird pictures were absolutely stunning. Cheers for that. If I could find CG's original post I would give her a well deserved thumbs up.

OnT:
Nice to see Mama back in the setlist. Powerful song!

What an excellent setlist, so glad to see that Suedehead is still included.
Also I love One Of Our Own.

Blue Spanish eyes.

Just a couple of things I haven't seen mentioned: he called called himself "ugly" (he said something like "this ugly man", and pointed at himself... it made me sad - please tell me if I misheard!) and he said (not sang) a bit from Frankly, Mr Shankly "Fame, fame, fatal fame/ it can play hideous tricks on the brain/ but still I'd rather be famous/ than righteous or holy, any day, any day, any day " midway through Speedway.

Having also been in Glasgow I'd say the one in Glasgow was better, but mainly because of the setlist (rather subjective anyway) and because I had a couple just in front of me who were taller than me and recording songs and checking their phone all the time, ugh (when will people just stop doing this?! you don't have to take pics of *everything* ffs). Also, is it normal to give an applause after Meat is Murder?
Sorry about the rant, ha ha. His voice was really good and it was very enjoyable

Just a couple of things I haven't seen mentioned: he called called himself "ugly" (he said something like "this ugly man", and pointed at himself... it made me sad - please tell me if I misheard!) and he said (not sang) a bit from Frankly, Mr Shankly "Fame, fame, fatal fame/ it can play hideous tricks on the brain/ but still I'd rather be famous/ than righteous or holy, any day, any day, any day " midway through Speedway.

I beg to differ - most definitely he sang that part - but maybe I and the rest of the audience sang it - maybe youtube will clarify this

Don't you think he f***ed the whore girl who threw up the bra? You gay men on this site are delusional. I bet him and the boys are having fun about town tonight. Barcelona isn't Tijuana, but it has its' share of whores.

Can someone please explain to me how calling a girl a whore is acceptable on this forum? Sexism is now allowed?

What the hell is the issue with his nose? He is constantly sniffling for some time now. Yesterday it was the same.

His nose? It's full of decades of catarrh and mucus from eating cheese/drinking milk. He's in Boot Camp doing a Vegan Detox, presumably. Hence the 'shedding' of all that crap from his mucus membranes.

At long last we may finally get to hear His Vegan Voice before he dies of Cancer.

"Wolf down, wolf down
cheesecake....
Wolf down
cancer of the #Cheesegate"

best
BB

Last edited:

Having also been in Glasgow I'd say the one in Glasgow was better, but mainly because of the setlist (rather subjective anyway) and because I had a couple just in front of me who were taller than me and recording songs and checking their phone all the time, ugh (when will people just stop doing this?! you don't have to take pics of *everything* ffs). Also, is it normal to give an applause after Meat is Murder?
Sorry about the rant, ha ha. His voice was really good and it was very enjoyable

He is currently ugly, uglified from 33 years of cheesy lies. His cheezy jowls will soon be lost here in Boot Camp in the Garden of Vegan.

You're not 'famous', Morrissey. You're C List, at best, so you're latest snipe at "me", at "BB" is another FAIL! But BB says you could still actually become a global star now that you're no longer living a Cheesetarian-Crank-Fraud-lie of a life. He's going to lift the fatwa now that you've finally fessed up and are seeking treatment for your Vege-Cheezy-tarian Crank-Fraudism of the last 33 years. BB warned you on Cannock Chase but you thought you were some kind of 'pop star'. Whatevs.

best
BB
"the shy, bald, Buddhist from Birmingham"

Last edited:
Correct order according to the blog linked below (sounds right)

Suedehead
Staircase
World peace
Kiss me a lot
Istanbul
Paris
Mama lay
Speedway (frankly mr shankly interpolation)
Smiler
Stop me
First of the
One of our
Bullfighter
World is full
I'm not a man
Neil cassady
What she said
Mim//
Everyday

http://elblogdelupi.com/music/morrissey-en-barcelona-2015

I think it is the correct order indeed.

He sang ugly mouth instead of loving mouth.

How is this disgusting sexism allowed? We can call girls whores now?

Can someone please explain to me how calling a girl a whore is acceptable on this forum? Sexism is now allowed?

this forum turned into safe spot for hypocrites, potential criminals and extremists of various sorts :(

owner loves them and encourages their writing. it is some kind of revenge for morrissey's rejection in the past, i assume.

the longer i stay here the bigger is my impression that mr. tseng wants to unscrupulously harm him.

if i'm morrissey, i'd legally regulate misusing of my name in the name of this place.

you'd be free to write whatever YOU want but under the name of tseng-solo.com. simple.

Mama Lay Softly, awesome! :D

Edit - Mama Lay Softly on the Riverbed from last night,

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes, I've noticed it as well. Don't know what it is but it seems to be chronic now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom