Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Band comes on to Gary Glitter's Leader Of The Gang...clearly played in error as it's swiftly replaced by Leader Of The Pack by The Shangri Las. Morrissey pretends to 'rev up' a motorbike.

Nigel Farage Is Dead
Faragehead
Nigel Farage at the University
Barcelona (Peter Hogg came on and did the Monsterat bit - a few people booed)
Yes I Am Nigel Farage
There Is A Farage And He's Always Down The Pub
I'm Not Nigel Farage
Andrew Neil Drops Dead
Farage Me A Lot
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Nigel Farage
We Hate It When Nigel Farage Becomes Successful
You're The One For Me, UKIP
Heaven Knows I'm Nigel Farage
Paul Nuttall, It Was Really Nothing
Nicola Sturgeon is Murder

CrystalGeezer, this is Barcelona post-show thread.
Please stay on topic.

Thanks.

Thanks!!!!
my .02 comments
Looks like he does a little shaka sign after the first count of 8?!! and he gets silly at 1:30 "seaside town"
love how he gestures to everyones face for "on your face"
love 3:24 the amigo who gets a hug (can anyone make out what Moz says before "amigo" ?)
sorry for the girl in yellow but at least she got a handshake
good crowd energy

EDILS
https://youtu.be/VN2cQIRMIeM
With shirt toss.
Regards,
FWD

How in gods name was my post directed to you crystal, Jesus christ woman get of my back. Are you against the concept of freedom of speech? You bitch about moz just as much as anyone else, but no one says a thing because you spend 20 hours a day on this forum

You are freaking me out girl.....

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody cares about your complaint ...

Marcus Ponting Ⓜ️ ‏@sucram1892
2 Min.Vor 2 Minuten

#morrissey at #razzmatazz was brilliant! People down under and in the states are in for a treat.

No one does about yours either, anon my dear

How in gods name was my post directed to you crystal, Jesus christ woman get of my back. Are you against the concept of freedom of speech? You bitch about moz just as much as anyone else, but no one says a thing because you spend 20 hours a day on this forum

You are freaking me out girl.....

You can complain about it other threads in off-topic, thanks.

You can complain about it other threads in off-topic, thanks.

You are right i will let it go. But i was on topic, shareing my views on the setlist before someone drag me into bickering

But i will stop, there is no point in it anyways.

Last edited:
Band comes on to Gary Glitter's Leader Of The Gang...clearly played in error as it's swiftly replaced by Leader Of The Pack by The Shangri Las. Morrissey pretends to 'rev up' a motorbike.

Nigel Farage Is Dead
Faragehead
Nigel Farage at the University
Barcelona (Peter Hogg came on and did the Monsterat bit - a few people booed)
Yes I Am Nigel Farage
There Is A Farage And He's Always Down The Pub
I'm Not Nigel Farage
Andrew Neil Drops Dead
Farage Me A Lot
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Nigel Farage
We Hate It When Nigel Farage Becomes Successful
You're The One For Me, UKIP
Heaven Knows I'm Nigel Farage
Paul Nuttall, It Was Really Nothing
Nicola Sturgeon is Murder
:D Nice..... Not Benny quality but tops

Don't you think he f***ed the whore girl who threw up the bra? You gay men on this site are delusional. I bet him and the boys are having fun about town tonight. Barcelona isn't Tijuana, but it has its' share of whores.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom