Barcelona - Razzmatazz (Apr. 29, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Speedway / Smiler With Knife / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / The Bullfighter Dies / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Not A Man / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / What She Said / Meat is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

setlist provided by Juliusmonk (order corrected by El Blog de Lupi).

• MORRISSEY EN BARCELONA 2015 (Spanish, 9 photos) - El Blog de Lupi. Link posted by Juliusmonk.
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona2.jpg
  • Photo posted by an anonymous person:

barcelona1.jpg
  • El icono Morrissey by Jordi Bianciatto (1 photo) - el Periodico. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Just snuck a peep at setlist. Is as follows:

The Right Thing Right ( Johnny Marr and the Four Seasons cover).
Alma Matters
Boyfriend in a Coma
Meat is Murder (with Cheese is Murder refrain)
What She Said (Or what she didn't ????)
First of the Gang to Die
Movin on Up ( Primal Scream cover)
Nowhere Fast
New Town Velocity
*Said some scripture from the Book of Solomon ( Walker)
Staircase at the University
World Peace is None of your Business
Im not a Man (changed lyrics to mention that Jenner guy/girl)
Seaside, Yet Still docked
Stop me if You've Heard this One Before
People Are the Same Everywhere

ENCORE
Redondo Beach

Beautiful.

Just snuck a peep at setlist. Is as follows:

The Right Thing Right ( Johnny Marr and the Four Seasons cover).
Alma Matters
Boyfriend in a Coma
Meat is Murder (with Cheese is Murder refrain)
What She Said (Or what she didn't ????)
First of the Gang to Die
Movin on Up ( Primal Scream cover)
Nowhere Fast
New Town Velocity
*Said some scripture from the Book of Solomon ( Walker)
Staircase at the University
World Peace is None of your Business
Im not a Man (changed lyrics to mention that Jenner guy/girl)
Seaside, Yet Still docked
Stop me if You've Heard this One Before
People Are the Same Everywhere

ENCORE
Redondo Beach

Got hold of the set list and the last song should have been Benny the Bastard Dies but someone threw a cheese frizby at him and he stormed off.

Kerry Gold

Have a good feeling about this gig - fans in fine voice throughout Stop Me...
Regards,
FWD

Not right order except first 3 and last 2. Still the same tour but he did an effort to play what he didn't play last time in Barcelona. Return of Mama lay... Good gig, fine voice, almost no talking between songs. Full house

Suedehead
Staircase
World peace
One of our o
Stop me
Smiler
Istanbul
First of the
I'm not a man
World is full
Kiss me a lot
Bullfighter
Mama lay
Paris
Speedway (frankly mr shankly interpolation)
What she said
Neil cassady
Mim
Everyday

Last edited:
lots of room of front, crowd on the smallish side. you can see in the photo above how much elbow room was available to the punters.

Can't believe he's still playing Arms around Paris..such a drag live. Please drop that one by the time San Jose comes around please

Happy to see "Mama lay softly on the riverbed".

Love that track.

I love moz shows, but this has truly been the worst setlist so far. First in the gang and what she said, (which has been a staple lately,) was a good choice but besides that.....
(Que the fecking anons)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love moz shows, but this has truly been the worst setlist so far. First in the gang and what she said, (which has been a staple lately,) was a good choice but besides that.....
(Que the fecking anons)

Nobody cares about your complaint ...

Marcus Ponting Ⓜ️ ‏@sucram1892
2 Min.Vor 2 Minuten

#morrissey at #razzmatazz was brilliant! People down under and in the states are in for a treat.

The great aspect of the setlist is that he did not perform three ou four slow songs in a row - although the tempo of the first songs was very slow.

My highlights: Speedway and the end of What She Said (=Rubber Ring).

The crowd also responded very well to First of the Gang, Stop Me and Everyday.

(Que the fecking anons)

Anon or not you're a jealous asshole. Great set list and great energy.

I'd like to impress upon you an idea using three images.

Hanover eagles on March 5th when they were still chicks in eggs:

10665915_10206696423155066_2122336562648540469_n.jpg

Hanover eagles today:

11010586_10205292018533402_5623489693339208871_n.jpg

I'm not going anywhere and there's a lot of love to be shared so calm the f*** down. If you could please stop Keaneing up the place with your deposits of obvious calculated slights and hatred, that'd be great.

11188391_10153201460940991_3418194080399987856_n.jpg

Thank you again, CG. This person has the mind of a child and is constantly spewing hatred about other posters, and morrissey. If you want 1992 morrissey, then go watch YouTube videos and put on Your Arsenal and shut up because he's gone and never coming back. He doesn't have to please you or anyone else.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom