Barack Hussein Obama, the worst president in American history, needs to go

Theo

Enough is enough!

I pray that this thread ends with Obama ousted on or before the next election.

The future of America depends on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the difference, we'll just get someone equally fake and full of shit in his place. It's not like any of them actually do anything or make any actual decisions themselves.

As has been noted before, the only way to really change the political system is to stop voting. For anyone. At all.

Today Wisconsin, tomorrow America
HD-2012-obama-tea-party-logo4-300x159.jpg

Unions Lose Again in Wisconsin: "It looks as if the organized labor movement has failed to recall enough Wisconsin Republicans to regain control of the state senate. That’s a) in an off-year election where union turnout usually makes the difference b) in famously progressive Wisconsin c) after spending many millions d) with a nationwide media and organizing push e) when labor had a galvanizing issue in Gov. Scott Walker’s direct assault on the institutional collective bargaining power of public employees, which led to a dramatic walkout by Democrats." -- Mickey Kaus

Reform Wins in Wisconsin: "They called it Armageddon.... Unions across the country threw everything they had to defeat Wisconsin state senators who voted for collective bargaining reforms for government workers, and on Tuesday the unions lost. Maybe we're not Greece yet." *** "The battle to control public spending is the fight of this decade at all levels of government. If reformers can succeed in a 'progressive' hothouse like Wisconsin, there may be hope for California—or Washington."

Wis. Gov. Walker Reacts to GOP Recall Victory:

Interesting: Under the new Wisconsin budget repair, one school district goes from a $400,000 deficit to a $1.5 million surplus:
Cost savings from worker contributions to health care and retirement, taking effect today as part of the new collective bargaining laws, will swing the Kaukauna School District from a $400,000 budget deficit to an estimated $1.5 million surplus.... The district... plans to hire teachers and reduce class size.
"Let's stop and think of all the protesters who carried signs asserting that their opposition to Scott Walker was for the children." -- Althouse

Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis

I pray that this thread ends with Obama ousted on or before the next election.

The future of America depends on it.

Check your American history. There are many worse presidents than Obama. Like, you know, his predecessor. The one who made the mess Obama is supposed to clean up. Without bipartisan support. Or even the support of his own party. All while being attacked by racist nutjobs who focus on his foreign-sounding middle name. And the fact he wasn't born in the 48 contiguous states. Oh, and that his Dad's a black Muslim, which seems to be a real sticking point for those Constitution-defenders who ignore the right of freedom of religion while simultaneously threatening to use their "2nd amendment remedies" to fix this horrible, horrible situation to bring back "the America they remember" (which apparently died when the Civil Rights Act was embraced by the rest of the American people).

Yep. All. Obama's. Fault.

Check your American history. There are many worse presidents than Obama. Like, you know, his predecessor. The one who made the mess Obama is supposed to clean up. Without bipartisan support. Or even the support of his own party. All while being attacked by racist nutjobs who focus on his foreign-sounding middle name. And the fact he wasn't born in the 48 contiguous states. Oh, and that his Dad's a black Muslim, which seems to be a real sticking point for those Constitution-defenders who ignore the right of freedom of religion while simultaneously threatening to use their "2nd amendment remedies" to fix this horrible, horrible situation to bring back "the America they remember" (which apparently died when the Civil Rights Act was embraced by the rest of the American people).

LOL! We have a Rachel Maddow viewer! You're gonna defend this ass-clown till the bitter end, aren't ya?

Everything's worse across the board but none of it is Obama's fault. Everyone attacking him are racists! And, anyway, I think there may have been a president who was worse, so there!

Ooooookay!

The great thing about calling everyone who isn't happy with Obama a bunch of racists is that you don't have to address the issues facing the country and how Obama's handling them.

The short documentary video I just posted, based on Johan Norberg's excellent book Financial Fiasco, certainly does not let George Walker Bush off the hook for the mess we're in. But Obama has not cleaned up any mess, he's made things worse. (Which some of us predicted.)

You wanna talk about attacks by nutjobs? The latest talking point from the Democrats - from their shills at NY Times to right inside the Obama administration - is that the Tea Partiers are "domestic terrorists" on a "jihad".

I thought Sarah Palin had a good reply:

"If we were really domestic terrorists, shoot, President Obama would be wanting to pal around with us, wouldn’t he?"

It's funny because it's true!

Guess what? Millions of people who VOTED FOR Barry think he's a f*** up. So, while you're very focused on the color of Obama's skin, most people are turning on him based on job performance and because they're worried about the country and world their children will grow up in.

There's even talk of a Democrat running against him in the primaries. And, wow -- I saw in the news that many Democrats feel they should have backed Hillary Clinton instead of Obama.

Cry us a river over how folks are rude to Barry as he f***s everything up. As if everyone was so kind and polite to his predecessor. Every president takes office with messes on their plates. (Nice try by the Democrats to suppress the facts in The Path to 9/11 miniseries, though!) Barry's a big boy who asked for the biggest job in the world. If he were doing a good job, the attacks wouldn't matter.

BTW, don't you have some anti-war protests to go to: Record numbers of U.S. troops are dying under Obama, but the anti-war movement is nowhere to be found
In a phone interview, the national coordinator of United for Peace and Justice, which organized some of the largest antiwar protests during the Bush administration, Michael McPhearson, said part of the explanation is political partisanship. A lot of the antiwar protesters, he said, were Democrats. “Once Obama got into office, they kind of demobilized themselves,” he said.

“Because he’s a Democrat, they don’t want to oppose him in the same way as they opposed Bush,” said Mr. McPhearson, who is also a former executive director of Veterans for Peace, and who said he voted for President Obama in 2008.

Oh, that's why they're not calling for Obama to be put in prison as a war criminal!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If Obama had listened to the people at Tea Party protests instead of sending out Democrat propagandists to fabricate evidence that the folks at Tea Party events are racists, we'd be in much better shape as a country today. When the racist accusations fell apart due to lack of evidence, they decided to say the Tea Partiers are like "Jihadists" and "domestic terrorists". Wow! Strong stuff.

Remember when Democrats pretended they were concerned about the lack of "civility" in our political discourse. LOL! What they really meant, of course, was: You're not allowed to criticize us!

Your post sounds like something taken straight from Al Sharpton's talking points.

Your post sounds like something taken straight from Al Sharpton's talking points.

I am sure you mean that as an insult, but...

Considering the alternative in this thread is the same, tired FOX "News"/Tea Party-a-gogo gobbledy-gook, I'll take your unsubstantiated opinion as a compliment.

I'd rather be compared to Sharpton than Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly, 2 of the stupidest people ever released upon an unsuspecting public. *shudder*

Considering the alternative in this thread is the same, tired FOX "News"/Tea Party-a-gogo gobbledy-gook, I'll take your unsubstantiated opinion as a compliment.

I'd rather be compared to Sharpton than Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly, 2 of the stupidest people ever released upon an unsuspecting public. *shudder*

Not a fan of Beck - he is a jackass.

Am a fan of O'Reilly

Sharpton - not a fan is a polite way to put it.

That is why I refer to the Huffington post for my daily dose of despair.

Oh God, they're the worst! Have you ever read their user comments on articles? It's almost worse than the main page comments here! You'd be better off turning to that fool Perez Hilton for news...

You'd happily be compared to a racist rather than two political pundits? To each his own...

Yes, Obama has to clean up Bush's mess. Last time I checked, Obama told every American in 2008 that he was more than willing to fix it and knew how to do it. And here we are in 2011 and he has to keep telling everyone that it's Bush's fault he looks so incompetent. But have no fear -- he knows how to create jobs, to make education affordable to everyone and to not spend "irresponsibility" like the Bush administration (oops, he already did that!). He just needs 4 more years so he can try to think of a plan. How's that hope and change working for you?

Here's something you may like. "Resist we Much, we Must, and we will Much about that be committed." You thought Obama sounded lost without a teleprompter?

If you think Beck and O'Reilly are two of the stupidest political commentators in America, let me introduce you to undoubtedly the worse of the bunch: Ed Schultz. Yes, he's barely worse than Sharpy!

Back
Top Bottom