Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund game; TTY link posted

If countthree is so classy then she shouldn't have got involved in a argument that's got nothing to do with her and she shouldn't have had a dig at me, I must admit though I was surprised by her actions, I held her in higher esteem that those two American c***s, it was funny when they were trying to tag-team me, pathetic whining little bitches

:D :D

First, I'm not classy and that's not the goal of my life, as you already noticed it. Anyway, thanks Rifke. Second, your argument was insulting. Third, when I make a mistake I apologize, but I'm not the one who is wrong here.

This is not the first time that someone is bullied because of typos and grammar mistakes. You ethnocentric people should understand the effort we the rest of the world make to communicate in English. More so when you hardly make any effort to speak another language and no one is upset about it (except maybe in France).

Sometimes we notice English speaking people making huge mistakes and we say nothing, because we understand academic education is a privilege and/or a life choice. That doesn't define the intrinsic value, the talent or the intelligence of a human being.

Do you believe you are a genius because you know how to express in your own language? No, you are not. Do you believe you are entitled to spot in a bad way the typos and grammar mistakes of others? No, you are not. Do I believe you are wrong? Yes, I do.

When you say "American c***s"... are you referring to Americans from USA?

If countthree is so classy then she shouldn't have got involved in a argument that's got nothing to do with her and she shouldn't have had a dig at me, I must admit though I was surprised by her actions, I held her in higher esteem that those two American c***s, it was funny when they were trying to tag-team me, pathetic whining little bitches

I am assuming that 'messycans' and other 'ignorant' people are not allowed in the pub you work at. they have to stay outdoors while you sing the 'rebel' songs.

First, I'm not classy and that's not the goal of my life, as you already noticed it. Anyway, thanks Rifke. Second, your argument was insulting. Third, when I make a mistake I apologize, but I'm not the one who is wrong here.

This is not the first time that someone is bullied because of typos and grammar mistakes. You ethnocentric people should understand the effort we the rest of the world make to communicate in English. More so when you hardly make any effort to speak another language and no one is upset about it (except maybe in France).

Sometimes we notice English speaking people making huge mistakes and we say nothing, because we understand academic education is a privilege and/or a life choice. That doesn't define the intrinsic value, the talent or the intelligence of a human being.

Do you believe you are a genius because you know how to express in your own language? No, you are not. Do you believe you are entitled to spot in a bad way the typos and grammar mistakes of others? No, you are not. Do I believe you are wrong? Yes, I do.

I have been reading your posts and it is obvious to me that English is not your first language, which makes you all the more brave, especially here, for putting yourself out for ridicule. I have great respect for those who are capable of communicating in more than one language. I think it is hard to say you truly understand a person's thoughts unless you can communicate in the same language. This becomes probably the biggest barrier in trying to forge good relations with others.

He is referring to me as one for sure, but he is all bark and no bite. He calls others out for writing like children yet he acts on these boards like he is 8 years old. He is insignificant and of no real value here or most likely anywhere for that matter, which is why he is angry. Also, it has been written that he could use psychological help, but that would be pointless for him because he has to want to change for it to work. The best bet is just to ignore him and pretend he is not there. Treat him like a child and just ignore his tantrums. You will be better off. :D

FFS Is this still going on. Too many of you love the sound of your own voices, wouldn't surprise me if you get sexually aroused by your own text. I dont even have to read this thread to know it contains nothing but bitching back and forth. Grow the fuk up

I have been reading your posts and it is obvious to me that English is not your first language, which makes you all the more brave, especially here, for putting yourself out for ridicule. I have great respect for those who are capable of communicating in more than one language. I think it is hard to say you truly understand a person's thoughts unless you can communicate in the same language. This becomes probably the biggest barrier in trying to forge good relations with others.

He is referring to me as one for sure, but he is all bark and no bite. He calls others out for writing like children yet he acts on these boards like he is 8 years old. He is insignificant and of no real value here or most likely anywhere for that matter, which is why he is angry. Also, it has been written that he could use psychological help, but that would be pointless for him because he has to want to change for it to work. The best bet is just to ignore him and pretend he is not there. Treat him like a child and just ignore his tantrums. You will be better off. :D

OK

http://www.usaisnotamerica.com/index.php

The American c***s I was referring to are calamine and power bottom, not USA Americans or any other Americans, but solely those two, it wasn't directed at evennow although his obsession with me leads him to believe otherwise, if you found my posts insulting then I apologise as I was only meaning to insult those two USA American c***s previously mentioned

TIAL means so many things to so many people now such is the enduring beauty of the music and poignancy of the lyrics. I've seen several banners with those words. I've also seen a Liverpool Ringleaders of the Tormentors banners at Morrissey concert at London Palladium although some Mancs seemed to take offence.

We have different ideas about what we consider ridicule and about other matters. I'm not sure we would understand each other even if we spoke the same language. I can communicate very well with some people in any language, and I can not communicate beyond the surface with other people who speak Spanish. True communication is not a matter of grammar. It is a spiritual and cultural exchange.

I generally enjoy reading people whose first language is not English, when they write conscientiously, that is, as count does. every now and again they'll say something that strikes me as completely ingenious, as though they understand the dimensions of the English language in a different way. I find countthree to be a lot easier to read than a lot of people around here. her phrasing is quite good.

Anfield eternal flame.
http://i1.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article7849097.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/mem.jpg
This is what the banner is referring to. Nothing to do with a Smiths song titled There is a light.

Myth Busted !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

So, so very stupid. I almost feel sorry for you. But what an awful human being you are. If only you could appreciate how truly pathetic your comments really are. Inane, insensitive and insulting. Please f*** off from the planet and do us all a favour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom