Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund game; TTY link posted

yeah, but people on solo are not the only ones who dream of a reunion. If you go on twitter or any other site, most people want a smiths reunion. Even tho most of the people are just casual fans who enjoys smiths songs but don't really know the fights between the band and why they are never going to get back together. Actually, solo is one of the few sites where there are more people who don't want a full smiths reunion :confused:

That is not true. I don't want him to reunite with the past. It won't be the same. Also, someone mentioned that he refers to his latest album as the best yet. Don't all artists refer to their last work as their best? Isn't it the key to selling the record?

well that was harsh, calling people you dont even know losers. all i meant was that it's easy to sound kind of lame online. especially if you're not a brilliant wordsmith, like our morrissey (hi moz!), who is able to funnel your personality and all the tone and spirit and nuance it contains into words upon a screen so that people will understand exactly what you mean whenever you say anything. and even if you are, even then no matter how brilliantly you are able to do this, you are still at the mercy of how others choose to interpret your words; the level of transference of their own personalities they impose upon your words; and such things as the readers levels of objectivity, intelligence, and charitable attitude toward others--the latter of which has proved the most disappointing around here. or perhaps you believe that a loserly status is conferred upon a person the moment they post at a message board, a status which increases in proportion to the amount of time that person spends at that message board--a belief i at times buy into myself. but other than feeling a slight tinge of sheepish embarrassment about it, im not all that concerned because, after all, I consider playing video games and watching real housewives and smoking pot and fake tanning and spending a disproportionate amount of time cooking and playing mini golf and having children also to be loserly activities and i know tons of cool people who do those things, and i don't judge them for it. so--and you know this is really just a way for me to justify my being here, especially to dearest most handsomest Morrissey if he's listening--if i want to slum around a message board with frighteningly hostile, bizarrely guarded strangers I can if I want-- even if 99.9% of the time I do have to shake my head and wonder just what i think im getting out of it.

but now you've gone and drawn attention to my selfishness because here I was only thinking about me in saying I hope Morrissey doesn't come here (although I secretly still hope he does), while you were thinking about Morrissey and his feelings. well, I shouldn't like for his feelings to be hurt, of course, but I really doubt that someone with the perspective, worldliness and multitudes of adoring fans that mozzer has would really be all that bothered but what someone with the personality of rancid rice pudding (ie.skinny) has to say. in fact, what I don't understand is how he can not be tempted to reply when people say such ridiculous things about him (if it were me, I would be replying left right and centre. i would make a career out of it. hell, I wish I was the topic of a constant stream of nasty online remarks). hmm. dignity perhaps.

You not only wish he read your posts, you want him to knock on your door. Get over yourself. If you want to talk just come to the Ogopogo land. You can find me at the Gyro beach. It's my temporary residence from June to September. Look for the aquamarine towel close to the Apple concession stand, but not too close to the public washrooms. See you there

well that was harsh, calling people you dont even know losers. all i meant was that it's easy to sound kind of lame online. especially if you're not a brilliant wordsmith, like our morrissey (hi moz!), who is able to funnel your personality and all the tone and spirit and nuance it contains into words upon a screen so that people will understand exactly what you mean whenever you say anything. and even if you are, even then no matter how brilliantly you are able to do this, you are still at the mercy of how others choose to interpret your words; the level of transference of their own personalities they impose upon your words; and such things as the readers levels of objectivity, intelligence, and charitable attitude toward others--the latter of which has proved the most disappointing around here. or perhaps you believe that a loserly status is conferred upon a person the moment they post at a message board, a status which increases in proportion to the amount of time that person spends at that message board--a belief i at times buy into myself. but other than feeling a slight tinge of sheepish embarrassment about it, im not all that concerned because, after all, I consider playing video games and watching real housewives and smoking pot and fake tanning and spending a disproportionate amount of time cooking and playing mini golf and having children also to be loserly activities and i know tons of cool people who do those things, and i don't judge them for it. so--and you know this is really just a way for me to justify my being here, especially to dearest most handsomest Morrissey if he's listening--if i want to slum around a message board with frighteningly hostile, bizarrely guarded strangers I can if I want-- even if 99.9% of the time I do have to shake my head and wonder just what i think im getting out of it.

but now you've gone and drawn attention to my selfishness because here I was only thinking about me in saying I hope Morrissey doesn't come here (although I secretly still hope he does), while you were thinking about Morrissey and his feelings. well, I shouldn't like for his feelings to be hurt, of course, but I really doubt that someone with the perspective, worldliness and multitudes of adoring fans that mozzer has would really be all that bothered but what someone with the personality of rancid rice pudding (ie.skinny) has to say. in fact, what I don't understand is how he can not be tempted to reply when people say such ridiculous things about him (if it were me, I would be replying left right and centre. i would make a career out of it. hell, I wish I was the topic of a constant stream of nasty online remarks). hmm. dignity perhaps.

Skinny and his ilk we always be around. I'm afraid it's just a fact of life. You however are much more interesting. Don't feel lame about what you write, I admire the way you're able to just let words flow out. I think you would make a great essayist. Well, at least I'd read it

very very few artists can touch on this level & in this way,and so the words,the voice,the songs,will live on forever with us, helping us in our time of need.

Yes, it's hard to think of to many artists who could. It's interesting for me to wonder how many people in the stadium or watching on TV even knew that these words were from a Smiths song and yet were still touched by the message.

You really are a moron and this proves it. Don't you get that AC just posts things to get a rise out of people and to see if they respond. He is an off-color comic in the vein of Lenny Bruce. The fact that you actually buy into his BS says a lot about your intellect and it is not good. I picture him laughing out loud when he reads the responses to his posts. He never responds back directly.

Other than his racist remarks I find his posts on the whole pretty funny. But what is even more amusing to me is when people respond in earnest to what he writes. Like you have done. AC is our village idiot and you can claim that prize for Scotland. You must be very proud of this and to know that you have reached the pinnacle of your intellectual capabilities.

You really need to climb out of your own arsehole, I've said on a few occasions that I find Aztecs posts amusing and I also find it funny when people take them seriously, my reply to him was not in "earnest" , it was a light hearted joke and I think most people would realise that, I'm really not sure if you are deliberately misinterpreting my posts or if you really are that stupid but either way it's getting rather boring, BTW the light in the fridge does go out when you close the door

You really need to climb out of your own arsehole, I've said on a few occasions that I find Aztecs posts amusing and I also find it funny when people take them seriously, my reply to him was not in "earnest" , it was a light hearted joke and I think most people would realise that, I'm really not sure if you are deliberately misinterpreting my posts or if you really are that stupid but either way it's getting rather boring, BTW the light in the fridge does go out when you close the door

If I'm "getting rather boring", then please stop calling me out in your posts. Obviously I am of interest to you because you seem unable to stick to the thread topic. Kewpie pointed this out to you earlier and yet still there you are like dog sh*t on my shoe. I don't have the power to ban you, but I hope the powers that be take note of your bullying tactics and decide to make the right decision.

Sorry if I hurted your feelings. You're not a loser. You're a talented philosopher of modern times and we all here enjoy your thoughts about life and Morrissey. I was talking about another people. It was about the haters and we the stupid ones who take time to reply to them "because we must". How silly are we? Undoubtely very silly. You are one of the few exceptions to the rule of Solo losers and I sincerely hope one day you'll have all the recognition you deserve from Morrissey and from the world. If you care about recognition, I don't know what is the aim of your life. You should write about it.

If I'm "getting rather boring", then please stop calling me out in your posts. Obviously I am of interest to you because you seem unable to stick to the thread topic. Kewpie pointed this out to you earlier and yet still there you are like dog sh*t on my shoe. I don't have the power to ban you, but I hope the powers that be take note of your bullying tactics and decide to make the right decision.

You keep hoping and I'll keep pointing out your stupidity, I knew most Americans have no sense of humour but I didn't realise how stupid you were, this isn't the first time you've called for me to be banned so I'm clearly getting under your skin but to me you are just a puppet on a string, BTW have you ever even been to a morrissey concert?

Gee i miss Morrissey. Rumor is he possibly might tour again in June. Whatever island he plays, i am going.

That is not true. I don't want him to reunite with the past. It won't be the same. Also, someone mentioned that he refers to his latest album as the best yet. Don't all artists refer to their last work as their best? Isn't it the key to selling the record?

did you read my comment tho? i was saying that solo is one of the few places where most people don't want a smiths reunion :mad:

You not only wish he read your posts, you want him to knock on your door. Get over yourself. If you want to talk just come to the Ogopogo land. You can find me at the Gyro beach. It's my temporary residence from June to September. Look for the aquamarine towel close to the Apple concession stand, but not too close to the public washrooms. See you there

are you talking about kelowna? i used to live there. in rutland--the ghetto! lol i havent been there in ages. i hear it's changed.

Skinny and his ilk we always be around. I'm afraid it's just a fact of life. You however are much more interesting. Don't feel lame about what you write, I admire the way you're able to just let words flow out. I think you would make a great essayist. Well, at least I'd read it

you're sweet! i'd like to be an essayist. i would entitle my collection of essays "creepy, questionable and unpopular: the writings of rifke"

Sorry if I hurted your feelings. You're not a loser. You're a talented philosopher of modern times and we all here enjoy your thoughts about life and Morrissey. I was talking about another people. It was about the haters and we the stupid ones who take time to reply to them "because we must". How silly are we? Undoubtely very silly. You are one of the few exceptions to the rule of Solo losers and I sincerely hope one day you'll have all the recognition you deserve from Morrissey and from the world. If you care about recognition, I don't know what is the aim of your life. You should write about it.
haha i cant tell if you're being sarcastic or not!

well in any case, i dont think you're a loser either. i am always admiring your even keeled wisdom and insight. and yes, we are all very silly for being here!

i cant imagine how excruciating and uncomfortable it must be to be walking through an airport like a regular person, and have to be subjected to some dope with his phone out camera raping you as you're just trying to go about your business. i imagine it was bad enough when it was just media people, but now it's everyone and their dog, all trying to fill the emptiness of their meaningless lives and hold on to some semblance of permanence by recording it's every moment, as though reality is something that only exists fully in images outside of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
You keep hoping and I'll keep pointing out your stupidity, I knew most Americans have no sense of humour but I didn't realise how stupid you were, this isn't the first time you've called for me to be banned so I'm clearly getting under your skin but to me you are just a puppet on a string, BTW have you ever even been to a morrissey concert?

You don't seem to understand that we have been warned to stay on topic. But you are never on topic so I guess I understand. You are not under my skin rather under my thumb you sad sailor boy. I have been to three concerts and canceled on thrice. No tattoos though so I guess you are a bigger, better fan than I. :rolleyes:

I do have a good sense of humor because I recognize a great joke when I see it...and you make me almost piss myself laughing. Cue the bee gees I Started a Joke.

Last edited:
i cant imagine how excruciating and uncomfortable it must be to be walking through an airport like a regular person, and have to be subjected to some dope with his phone out camera raping you as you're just trying to go about your business. i imagine it was bad enough when it was just media people, but now it's everyone and their dog, all trying to fill the emptiness of their meaningless lives and hold on to some semblance of permanence by recording it's every moment, as though reality is something that only exists fully in images outside of them.

Imagine if somebody really did rape him. With their actual penis. People who read TTY would hear about it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom