Banner at Liverpool-Borussia Dortmund game; TTY link posted

Mozzer is so hot. Where can I send him some nudie pics?

I'm not sending neither pics nor letters to Morrissey, if that's what you mean with your stupid comment. Yes, he's very hot and you never will be like him. Please assume that reality.

Ah, now I understand why you use abbreviations, your English is atrocious, "their" "is not healty" "them", are you a messycan or just f***in stupid? You just stick to your LOL and IMAO stuff, at least you can spell them

You should understand that a lot of us are not native speaking english people and we don't need to speak english in order to have a job or to live in an english speaking country. We don't owe you or anyone any kind of linguistic abilities in your language. It's just for fun for a lot of us. Enjoy your english language fluence and don't bother other people with stupid criticism that only shows how ignorant and unwordly you are. I'd like to know how much you can manage in other languages and which are your academic achievements in your own language. Anyway, flaunting formal education is a sign of lack of moral education.

Will all you Brits, Euros. wannabe Irish Catholics, South Americans, Canadians, Kazakastainians, Transylvanians, well anyone that is not from the USA get off this site?!!

Why are you on this site when you will never see Morrissey and he will never play a concert or set foot in your country again? Do you like being shit on by Morrissey? Is it just that you like being beat down and laughed at? Is this what people do in your lands, besides kicking cans between two trash cans all day? GO HOME!

You should understand that a lot of us are not native speaking english people and we don't need to speak english in order to have a job or to live in an english speaking country. We don't owe you or anyone any kind of linguistic abilities in your language. It's just for fun for a lot of us. Enjoy your english language fluence and don't bother other people with stupid criticism that only shows how ignorant and unwordly you are. I'd like to know how much you can manage in other languages and which are your academic achievements in your own language. Anyway, flaunting formal education is a sign of lack of moral education.

You're contradicting yourself, if flaunting formal education is a sign of a lack of moral education then why do you wish to know my academic achievements? maybe you're just getting confused with the English language again

You're contradicting yourself, if flaunting formal education is a sign of a lack of moral education then why do you wish to know my academic achievements? maybe you're just getting confused with the English language again

I can't see any contradiction here. I said "anyway".

I'd like to add that I doubt you have irish blood. All the people I know who have irish blood are sensitive and warm people.

Last edited:
I can't see any contradiction here. I said "anyway".

I'd like to add that I doubt you have irish blood. All the people I know who have irish blood are sensitive and warm people.

I'd like to add that I doubt you know any people with irish blood, irish people wouldn't put up with a boring c*** like you, now f*** off

I don't really care that much. I'm just making fun of you.

really? you were? i hadn't noticed. next time could you try to be like a little more scathing or witty or on point? i think you'll find it's more fun for both of us that way.

I'm just trying to be nice to you and not making fun of your mental issues. I just hope you are ok and that a psychologist really helps you and if being in solo leaving comments is part of your healing process, i'm glad i was able to contribute.

Bye and i hope you get better asap! Just remember, is a long process and you have to be patient :thumb:

you obviosuly have some mental issues, so i'm not gonna say anything mean to you. I only hope you get the help you need so much and god bless your heart ;)

- - - Updated - - -

omg :lbf:

You couldn't even spell your username correctly, bigmouth.

countthree is probably THE most sensible person here. she strikes me as all class. i cant understand why you're being so nasty. it isnt warranted at all.

Thanks, I don't deserve it but I appreciate your kindness :)

countthree is probably THE most sensible person here. she strikes me as all class. i cant understand why you're being so nasty. it isnt warranted at all.

If countthree is so classy then she shouldn't have got involved in a argument that's got nothing to do with her and she shouldn't have had a dig at me, I must admit though I was surprised by her actions, I held her in higher esteem that those two American c***s, it was funny when they were trying to tag-team me, pathetic whining little bitches

really? you were? i hadn't noticed. next time could you try to be like a little more scathing or witty or on point? i think you'll find it's more fun for both of us that way.

Awwww... why so serious? :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom