Morrissey Central "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??" (March 10, 2020)

Morrissey Central: "BANKSY STRIKES AGAIN ??"

0-5_hhzgv5.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I reckon this post by intern Kylsey at the Agoura Hills office would go right over some methed out fat inbred Burger King gorged foreigner. The California Son's favorite beer is Corona, just like everyone else who was born in Moz Angeles dumbasses. Wake the f*** up and go home c*** northern base chipper curry tit tossey draft inn n nnnn nnnnnn nnn nn n nn it.

View attachment 55025

I knew it!

How the hell did this shit site replace Julia's True To You? Unbelievable really...

No nooo Mozz Que FLOJO ESTUVISTE ACA DE PESIMO GUSTO !! ¿EL SABE LO QUE PUBLICAN O FUE SU IDEA??? ,POR CIERTO HORRIBLE ESTAS COSAS LE RESTAN. MOZ= CON LA SALUD NO SE JODE,SABIAS QUE EN ITALIA LOS MUERTOS SON LOS DE 50 EN ADELANTE? VOS YA NO SOS UN PENDEJO,TENGO UNA AMIGA MEDICA EN MILAN Y LA ESTAN PASANDO MAL..NO SOY UNA PERRA EN UNA CADENA ASI QUE TE ADORO PERO EN ESTA NO TE ACOMPAÑO !! COMO MEDICA ES UN GOLPE MUY BAJO PARA MI...???,SE LO QUE ES VER SUFRIR Y MORIR GENTE !!! ASI QUE NO ENCUENTRO LA GRACIA A TODO ESTO ES ...DECEPCIONANTE ,THAT THE JOCKE ISN'T FUNNY ANY MORE MOZ QUE HICISTE ,LOS PATEAS CUANDO SE CAEN??? Y ESE ES UNO DE MIS TEMAS FAVORITOS ???VOY A LLORAR 1/10 ESTUVISTE HORRIBLE DEBERIAS PEDIR DISCULPAS YA ESTOY TRISTE Y ENOJADA TE ADORO PERO HOY CASI TE ODIO???????????????Es que alguien te maneja tan mal tu sitio central,??? En eso sos un perro encadenado???? ????

How the hell did this shit site replace Julia's True To You? Unbelievable really...

L O L This site has been around a lot longer than Julia’s shit zine.
4ckin love it when the new blinkered cult clown following come on here spouting shite without doing their homework.

?? :knife:

L O L This site has been around a lot longer than Julia’s shit zine.
4ckin love it when the new blinkered cult clown following come on here spouting shite without doing their homework.

?? :knife:
I think they mean Central old bean.
Regards,
FWD.

It's a crack at Banksy for his anti-Morrissey artwork. How they came to associate that with this meme, I don't know, but... anyway... that's what they're joking about in Camp Moz.

Yeah, that’s what I thought at first.

It’s humorous. I like it. Sometimes you’ve got to laugh, you know? Doesn’t mean I don’t find the coronavirus stressful or I don’t feel sadness for those affected by it. Life is a pigsty...

Sam is Morrissey cancer, and this is yet another eye-rolling embarrassment. Morrissey, being the oblivious Boomer that he is, of course thinks this stuff is great. Morrissey's reaction to Sam's digital garbage is like a group of dopes being blown away by simple street magic.

Sam is Morrissey cancer, and this is yet another eye-rolling embarrassment. Morrissey, being the oblivious Boomer that he is, of course thinks this stuff is great. Morrissey's reaction to Sam's digital garbage is like a group of dopes being blown away by simple street magic.
Does anybody truly know that Sam did this? People are so quick to judge him...Why?

Morrissey does all the hard work, recording albums, playing live, and then some swine on his team goes and f***s it all up by posting that crap. Did Morrissey ok it? If so, he may've been buzzing with adrenaline after the last gig in Cologne.

I mean, I get it. I'll probably end up singing that the next time I hear Girlfriend With Corona In A Coma. But come on! Even I know that you have to leave it a while before cracking jokes about something that killed someone. No idea how long one should wait precisely though?

I just laughed! Sorry! Those four syllables got me!

'In a co ma'

'With co ro na'

It is funny!

Sorry dead people!

Does anybody truly know that Sam did this? People are so quick to judge him...Why?
I believe this was shared by people 'close' to him (or desperately trying to be) and he's shared it too. The bottom emoji caption was added by someone as it's not present on the original.
Unfortunately, considering the actual motivations and who is actually doing what (including the people feeding him the stuff to begin with) won't get any consideration as he's contributed to the confusion himself (and I won't bore you with examples). Then it all gets attributed to Morrissey - despite no evidence of him being fully aware. 'It's his site so he must...' always seems to be the conclusion drawn regardless of any proof.
Regards,
FWD.

Stop the whining. This virus is a joke and I'm glad Moz and crew are mocking it. You probably walk around with a mask and sanitizer

If it’s a joke then please go somewhere where there’s an outbreak and go get yourself infected and when you die from the virus we’ll all laugh and see how much of joke it is then, are we having a bit of a laugh?

Then it all gets attributed to Morrissey - despite no evidence of him being fully aware. 'It's his site so he must...' always seems to be the conclusion drawn regardless of any proof.
Regards,
FWD.

true.

:thumb:

He is responsible for a site that posts his won original content. It doesn't mean that he woke up this morning and thought this would be a good idea but he should be aware of what is being done in his name and if he's not or doesn't want to be he can't complain about it.
I think everyone thinks it his nephew and sometimes it's not him either that creates these stupid images but they still get posted on that site and it's weak.
Everyone knows if Morrissey was involved in the art used to promote his records it would be really good, like it used to be.

Don’t you people have any sense of humour at all? He’s being silly to lighten up the morbid mood.

Back
Top Bottom