Bands you'd love to see live, but it's too late...

theneverplayedsymphony

The World's Forgotten Boy
Just watching videos of the Cramps live, wish I could've gotten to see them. In one of the videos, Lux drinks something from a shoe, what looks like an Adidas!:o

Aswell as the Cramps, The Velvet Underground, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Pixies (really wish I could've seen them), Magazine (no Irish reformation gigs!!!!:tears:), MC5 (They still tour, but Rob Tyner and Fred "Sonic" Smith are dead..., not the same), T-Rex, The Sugarcubes and, of course, The Doors!

Any bands you missed and would have loved to see?:o

take that WITH robbie dont see the point without, its like zz top without frank beard.

SO many.

Husker Du, Crass, Phil Ochs (not a band, but dead), Dead Kennedys (played in London last year, but without Jello, so I didn't go) and Black Flag are the main ones though.

SO many.

Husker Du, Crass, Phil Ochs (not a band, but dead), Dead Kennedys (played in London last year, but without Jello, so I didn't go) and Black Flag are the main ones though.

Dead Kennedys definitely should be on my list... I'd never see them after all that business with the MUTINY and TREACHORY! Biafra almost is the Dead Kennedys, how can they call themselves that, with some little old f***er buzzing on stage like a fly on shit-a tribute band is all they are now; a tribute band with most of the original members....

Stone Roses, The Jam, and above all, I never got to see Pulp,a deep regret that I did not see them when I had the chance.Though I did see Jarvis solo,which was great.

Talking Heads
The Smiths
Kirsty MacColl :(

I'll tell you something......i would luv to see Kate Bush live!

Aswell as the Cramps, The Velvet Underground, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Pixies (really wish I could've seen them), Magazine (no Irish reformation gigs!!!!:tears:), MC5 (They still tour, but Rob Tyner and Fred "Sonic" Smith are dead..., not the same), T-Rex, The Sugarcubes and, of course, The Doors!

Any bands you missed and would have loved to see?:o

i saw the cramps, pixies & the sugarcubes from your list
yes, all were great live, but i really do miss seeing Einar when ive seen Bjork solo :o
as for bands i shall never see, but would have loved to, hands down
joy_division1.jpg

Joy Division* is #1 on my list(Bauhaus use to be, but then they re-united & i saw them a bunch of times! :))
then there is 'The Smiths" which i would love to see, even with a different drummer :cool:
next on my list would actually be
falco.jpg

Falco :D

*=ive seen New Order a lot of course, but its not Ian, so thats that really...

Beatles
Janis Joplin
The Doors
AC/DC with Bon Scott
The Smiths
Queen with Freddie
Jeff Buckley

The Smiths
The Jam
Beatles
Queen (saw them with Paul Rodgers but he's not a patch on Freddie)

Back
Top Bottom