ban the nazis

Discussion in 'Site Feedback / Suggestions' started by shawe, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is your view then by all means elaborate on it but you never do that here. You seem to be driven by hate and with you being jewish that seems to be their MO to use hate to shut down debate.

• Redundant Redundant x 1
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, can't someone feel that these were Hitler's motives without necessarily supporting his actions? If someone says that "the Jews are subverting our culture!" that's not necessarily a desire for genocide. So, no. Not necessarily Nazis.

I think what's happening with the word Nazi is that people have milked it down so much in casual usage that it now has two definitions. It could be a member or supporter of the Nazi Party/ Hitler. It now could also be "a person with extreme racist or authoritarian views." People are getting the definitions confused.

• Like Like x 1
  3. reelfountain

reelfountain Well-Known Member

What if everything we were taught about Hitler and the Nazis was a dark Grimm-like fairy tale disseminated to the public to hide the mass war crimes of the Red Army?

Just a thought.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  4. bhops

bhops Last of the famous international screw ups.

I see you baby cakes. Still fighting that good fight every damn day on this site and determined to have the last word. Well have at it hot stuff, you're my hero. It used to be Skinny but the way you spend all day here heroically beating Nazis and racists and giving people like me cute lil nicknames is so damn hawt. Kisses!! :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

5. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

Someone could make up reasons that they feel justifies mass murder without supporting mass murder I suppose.
    In a hypothetical situation where that person didn't also constantly write about "the Jews" and "Sodomites" and use language taken from alt-right websites to propagate a racist viewpoint, I might think that they were not a Nazi-sympathizer.

It's not so important that "the word Nazi" has lost some of it's meaning. Most of the idiots here that support this racist ideology would be the first ones into the camps. Where I live I have met a number of white power gang members and generally they cling to being white because they're at the very lowest rung on the ladder and being white is all they have,
    I don't think I said these people are Nazis. I was just saying that another poster has the right to see it that way, and when they actually do post in support of Hitler and his policies regularly, then close enough.

"YOU can't decide who is a Nazi!" is some ridiculous nonsense from the resident acceptable face of racism and I was responding to that. Anyone that resembles a Nazi or has "extreme racist or authoritarian views" is scum, I don't care about the subtle differences. I'm sure the real Nazis do but that is not my problem.

• Insightful Insightful x 1
  6. The Truth

The Truth gamma member

What if Hitler and Jesus were twins and had pet dragons?

7. reelfountain

reelfountain Well-Known Member

That's more realistic than the fairy stories we're expected to believe.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. pandaproducts

pandaproducts Active Member

Israel is an apartheid state.