Ban DamienDempsey/Girl Genius/crookeddays/cynically worldly/Road Hog?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

Should DamienDempsey/Girl Genius/crookeddays/cynically worldly/Road Hog be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 1074

Should the person who uses the names of DamienDempsey/Girl Genius/crookeddays/cynically worldly/Road Hog be banned for having multiple usernames and spamming the forum and main page with Morrissey's World Blogspot comments and threads?

Oh, thanks for the help, Kewps.

Did Kewpie call you stupid for not noticing a thread that was started in a forum nobody ever looks at?

Did Kewpie call you stupid for not noticing a thread that was started in a forum nobody ever looks at?

No...I did that myself since she doesn't go around constantly correcting people anymore like she used to. :lbf:

Should the person who uses the names of DamienDempsey/Girl Genius/crookeddays/cynically worldly/Road Hog be banned for having multiple usernames and spamming the forum and main page with Morrissey's World Blogspot comments and threads?

Do not lump me in with that wanker please. By the way, Girl Genius has already been banned. I have nothing to do with crookeddays, cynically worldly or Road Hog. I do not spam. For awhile I thought the blog was legitimate, now I somberly know otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom