Baltimore Rollcall!

Woo Im going. wasn't planning on it but changed my mind after the last NYC show.
I wonder what time people are going to start lining up....

Woo Im going. wasn't planning on it but changed my mind after the last NYC show.
I wonder what time people are going to start lining up....

Thanks so much for your help!!! I knew strength in numbers would pay off! :D

i'm in line right now. loserzzzzz.

Silly people... even though this is a GA show, the lovely Ram's Head has one of those nasty "eat here, gain early entry" policies that many independent venues have now, to accrue more revenue. Sad, but true.... if you have no reservation to dine tomorrow, you will still be standing in line while others are standing against the rail in front of the stage.

i'll be there. we will hopefully be treated accordingly since my man is in a wheelchair. nothing worse than staring at people's asses instead of being able to actually see moz!

i'll be there. we will hopefully be treated accordingly since my man is in a wheelchair. nothing worse than staring at people's asses instead of being able to actually see moz!

Dammit, the wheelchair's the ultimate place to hide a recorder! You sure you aren't tempted to try? :cool::p

They should put you guys right on the damn stage. That'd be awesome.

last time we were stage left which was totally fine by me. I don't want to be dead center because I fear those people. I just want Jason to SEE him lolol!

Skinner, I'm stoked to see you apparently scored a ticket. See you down there!

i'll cheer for you! I can't get onstage, I"ll never be able to find my way home, hahaha

due to popular demand i'll be dressed as morrissey :p
Morrissey with more hair, because they don't have wigs at the halloween store that truly capture his coiff!

I was there. heh, I realize this is a little late.

I was dressed up as the ghost bride wearing the "Will Never Marry" sash.

Back
Top Bottom