Baltimore Rollcall!

nataniel66

Woo Im going. wasn't planning on it but changed my mind after the last NYC show.
I wonder what time people are going to start lining up....

Skinner

RIP The Rev
Woo Im going. wasn't planning on it but changed my mind after the last NYC show.
I wonder what time people are going to start lining up....

Thanks so much for your help!!! I knew strength in numbers would pay off! :D

shawnxvx

funemployment!
i'm in line right now. loserzzzzz.

Silly people... even though this is a GA show, the lovely Ram's Head has one of those nasty "eat here, gain early entry" policies that many independent venues have now, to accrue more revenue. Sad, but true.... if you have no reservation to dine tomorrow, you will still be standing in line while others are standing against the rail in front of the stage.

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
i'll be there. we will hopefully be treated accordingly since my man is in a wheelchair. nothing worse than staring at people's asses instead of being able to actually see moz!

i'll be there. we will hopefully be treated accordingly since my man is in a wheelchair. nothing worse than staring at people's asses instead of being able to actually see moz!

Dammit, the wheelchair's the ultimate place to hide a recorder! You sure you aren't tempted to try? :cool::p

They should put you guys right on the damn stage. That'd be awesome.

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
last time we were stage left which was totally fine by me. I don't want to be dead center because I fear those people. I just want Jason to SEE him lolol!

Darth Vegan

truly disappointed
Skinner, I'm stoked to see you apparently scored a ticket. See you down there!

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
i'll cheer for you! I can't get onstage, I"ll never be able to find my way home, hahaha

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
due to popular demand i'll be dressed as morrissey :p
Morrissey with more hair, because they don't have wigs at the halloween store that truly capture his coiff!

nocturn0wl

I was there. heh, I realize this is a little late.

I was dressed up as the ghost bride wearing the "Will Never Marry" sash.

Top Bottom