Bad Youtube Covers of Morrissey/The Smiths

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
We just saw this guy going into a bank in Long Beach today. Seriously.

I have this version of the song burned into my brain now. Whenever I sing along with the original, I find myself speeding up for the chorus. When do you think the effects will wear off?

I have this version of the song burned into my brain now. Whenever I sing along with the original, I find myself speeding up for the chorus. When do you think the effects will wear off?

Lol. :p

I just found this. I hope this hasn't been posted; I looked but couldn't see it in the search engine. If you want bad I'll GIVE you bad, and why this useless junkie whore chose this song, of all the songs she could have slaughtered with her stunning lack of talent, to mercilessly destroy is anybody's guess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2mOeLxvZU0

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit dramatic though, he is.

I think the worst part about so many of these people's videos is just how laughably overwrought and super-serious--and, at times, even kind of disgustingly self-indulgent--some of them are.

And the fact that they are clearly oblivious to all of the above doesn't help things any.

It sounds like someone is firmly squeezing the balls of Kermit the Frog and forcing him to sing The Smiths...and really, he has the nerve to change the line to "a redhead valley boy"?! I f***ing hate you Jose Maldonado...your radio show sucks, you know shit about Morrissey and The Smiths, AND your band is shit. "Officially approved by Morrissey"? How laughable! I've heard you explain how you came to that conclusion, because Morrissey walked on stage and introduced himself and the band by saying "We are the sweet and tender hooligans"...how pompous can one person be to assume he is talking about your crappy cover band rather than, you know, the song HE originally wrote 6 years before you ever started soiling his music?

It sounds like someone is firmly squeezing the balls of Kermit the Frog and forcing him to sing The Smiths...and really, he has the nerve to change the line to "a redhead valley boy"?! I f***ing hate you Jose Maldonado...your radio show sucks, you know shit about Morrissey and The Smiths, AND your band is shit. "Officially approved by Morrissey"? How laughable! I've heard you explain how you came to that conclusion, because Morrissey walked on stage and introduced himself and the band by saying "We are the sweet and tender hooligans"...how pompous can one person be to assume he is talking about your crappy cover band rather than, you know, the song HE originally wrote 6 years before you ever started soiling his music?

:clap:

Back
Top Bottom