Bad Youtube Covers of Morrissey/The Smiths

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

If you're going to allow this thread to continue, be sure to include yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's in the video, that you got thrown off a slasher movie forum

I don't see anything of the such in the video. I also like how he threw a picture of Shirley Manson in there...as if she were Virtually Dead. Lol.

Richard, it's shameful how you turn on people. What did those two girls do to you? You're terrible for this I hope you get banned again.

Rumplestiltskin, did i read somewhere that Viva got thrown off a slasher movie forum, and if so, where did I read it?

Richard, don't try to act like you didn't make that video, when you did.

Richard, it's shameful how you turn on people. What did those two girls do to you? You're terrible for this I hope you get banned again.

Yeah, because you know I talk about myself, insult myself, post fake pictures of myself, turn it into video form, upload it to Youtube, and then create an alternate username to post it on the forums so I can argue with myself about it and how it isn't even accurate. You think Toaster didn't tell me about what you said in chat before he added you to Facebook? I wasn't so dumb as to keep my real picture and real name up knowing that...FAIL.

Nice try, Jamie...but you're firing blanks...as usual....that's why you're single! :lbf:

Rumplestiltskin, did i read somewhere that Viva got thrown off a slasher movie forum, and if so, where did I read it?

You read it in one of the three or four threads he's created to post this video in. :lbf:

Ok, last time I promise. You don't like slasher movies, Richard ISN'T Viva BUT Jamie IS Rumplestiltskin?

I love slasher movies and yes I was banned from that forum YEARS AGO, I'm not Richard, Jamie is RumpledForeskin/Gwyneth/Piccadilly Jim...someone who has lived in the chat room of this site for the last decade.

I love slasher movies and yes I was banned from that forum YEARS AGO, I'm not Richard, Jamie is RumpledForeskin/Gwyneth/Piccadilly Jim...someone who has lived in the chat room of this site for the last decade.

Clear as mud Viva.

This hasn't been very Moz related so I will straddle the topics and put forward The Monkees as suitable replacements for his current backing band.

And I'm not joking either. I heard this in a bar in Saigon last night. No really, I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpXcSN_6K-4

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Back
Top Bottom