Bad news - Philadelphia postponed "due to illness in the touring party"

Philadelphia cancelled / postponed:

Anyone got any details. Drivers, turn around.

41675_fillmore_postponed.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 6:

Posted by modrevolve:

Philly is now officially cancelled. Refunds to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard Boston is cancelled too, announcement forthcoming. The old man's sick. What can you do

Not chase money when you're not young and not in the best of health. Wouldn't that be a good idea?

Everyone should look after themselves. My bones are f***ed. I know that. There's nothing I can do. I avoid rock climbing and skip-filling. We operate according to our bodily limitations. If that means a few quid less, so be it. What do you want to be - alive and have notes in the wallet, ill and have fewer notes, or dead?

Not a surprise,whether it's him and/or others it's going to take more than three or four days to get over a cold or flu. It happens this time of year unfortunately. My worry is it can happen in Feb/March as well.

You know, this type of Anonymouse post makes me smile. Because the loser is you, you fool, for
wasting your time - and your kilobytes - posting this shit. Goodnight x

Hazard
x

Why do you comment on your own posts, Anonymousketeer?

We know you wrote it. Good research by the way!

Not a surprise,whether it's him and/or others it's going to take more than three or four days to get over a cold or flu. It happens this time of year unfortunately. My worry is it can happen in Feb/March as well.

Most of us still go to work with a case of the sniffles, though. And before you say "but but but, singing is different than sitting in an office or whatever job it is that us mere mortals do", remember this undeniable fact: No other singer/band cancels more shows than Morrissey for this reason. Period. It's embarrassing for him. his band, and his fans.

Barfing and shitting yourself SUCKS! I can’t imagine doing it in a motel. Poor bando.

Barfing and shitting yourself SUCKS! I can’t imagine doing it in a motel. Poor bando.

Moz puts the band up in motels? I’m all for saving money but at least spring for a holiday inn

I shat myself but never barfed myself

What’s it like?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom