bad mood thread

I now have to drive my daughter to a friends for a playdate. I've been gone all day and nobody has done anything....but now a playdate has come about. men are such babies when they are sick :mad:

I have to drive. may the force be with me. :rolleyes: you guys too

I now have to drive my daughter to a friends for a playdate. I've been gone all day and nobody has done anything....but now a playdate has come about. men are such babies when they are sick :mad:

I have to drive. may the force be with me. :rolleyes: you guys too

Isn't it illegal in the US to drive drunk? :confused: Please drive carefully! :sweet:

I feel like shit today. And it's not just from the weekend's alcohol. :rolleyes::p

I thought I was gonna throw up on the El train. My only option would have been to puke in my purse. :sick::o

The El always made me feel like puking, and I never once took it while drunk or hung over. It's just that rickety.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. The El isn't that rickety (I was on the Red Line which eventually becomes the subway) Although I was riding (seating) backwards. Probably not a good idea.

I've been feeling naseous lately a lot. I need to call my doc. No, I am not pregnant.

I feel like whining:

I'm so f***ing sick of working nights. its 4pm and its my "bedtime." and im sick of having these stupid weird hours. and its only THIS week that my bedtime is late afternoon. some weeks I sleep as soon as i get home at 9am, but all depending on how I sleep during the weekends, my sleep schedule for the week could be completely different. its not like I get paid more for working nights. I cant find a new job either! I got response back from careerbuilder the other day...for automotive sales?? I dont wanna be a car salesman! I also got one a while back for a financial analyst! WTF? Math was my worst subject! i feel like no one is even reading my resume, I'm just getting random spam crap. :( I know having a job is better than nothing, but working nights for almost two years is really starting to get to me. wah wah wah f***in wahhhhhhh. I'm pretty sure the last time I posted on this thread was about my job, haha. nothing has changed!! :rolleyes:

I'm also cranky for other reasons today, completely unrelated, so even though I hate my job everyday, its really gotten to me today more than usual. I need something to change, or something to happen. I'll be 27 soon, this is getting ridiculous!! I'm in such a rut. :tears:

maybe I'm just pmsing. I need a cigarette. ...then time to put a towel over my window and pretend its nighttime, so I can f***ing sleep. :mad:

*offers nugz a light* :o These shifts can't be easy on you & your body clock. Just hang in there and keep on looking... have you thought about using a headhunter? (recruiter)

*offers nugz a light* :o These shifts can't be easy on you & your body clock. Just hang in there and keep on looking... have you thought about using a headhunter? (recruiter)

thx babe. ;) *puff puff*

yes. i thought about that before, a few months back when i did my first round of aggressive job searching, and had no luck. and it really wasnt the route I wanted to go, but I think I might not have any choice this time around. I'm getting desperate :o

thx babe. ;) *puff puff*

yes. i thought about that before, a few months back when i did my first round of aggressive job searching, and had no luck. and it really wasnt the route I wanted to go, but I think I might not have any choice this time around. I'm getting desperate :o

Can't hurt. Let someone else do the legwork while you smoke and sleep. ;)

I feel like whining:

I'm so f***ing sick of working nights. its 4pm and its my "bedtime." and im sick of having these stupid weird hours. and its only THIS week that my bedtime is late afternoon. some weeks I sleep as soon as i get home at 9am, but all depending on how I sleep during the weekends, my sleep schedule for the week could be completely different. its not like I get paid more for working nights. I cant find a new job either! I got response back from careerbuilder the other day...for automotive sales?? I dont wanna be a car salesman! I also got one a while back for a financial analyst! WTF? Math was my worst subject! i feel like no one is even reading my resume, I'm just getting random spam crap. :( I know having a job is better than nothing, but working nights for almost two years is really starting to get to me. wah wah wah f***in wahhhhhhh. I'm pretty sure the last time I posted on this thread was about my job, haha. nothing has changed!! :rolleyes:

I'm also cranky for other reasons today, completely unrelated, so even though I hate my job everyday, its really gotten to me today more than usual. I need something to change, or something to happen. I'll be 27 soon, this is getting ridiculous!! I'm in such a rut. :tears:

maybe I'm just pmsing. I need a cigarette. ...then time to put a towel over my window and pretend its nighttime, so I can f***ing sleep. :mad:

I'm sorry to hear that Nugz. I hope things change for the better soon. Do you have a particular field you want to work in?

I'm sorry to hear that Nugz. I hope things change for the better soon. Do you have a particular field you want to work in?

meh. I dont even know anymore. at this point I've given up looking for anything that resembles an actual career, I just need to get out of this shitty paying night job. and then once I get something that pays more than peanuts during normal working hours, I'll concentrate on going after my "dream job" then. :rolleyes: I somehow earned a degree, but wasted alot of my time in school. partied rather than found internships and whatnot. I'm really just looking for something officey for now. where I can sit on my butt and work 9-5. I didnt think that was too much to ask, but apparently it is!! :(

ok im done whining now. :o:) for realz. I need to sleep. I'll be back after midnight. :rolleyes: nite all. :)

meh. I dont even know anymore. at this point I've given up looking for anything that resembles an actual career, I just need to get out of this shitty paying night job. and then once I get something that pays more than peanuts during normal working hours, I'll concentrate on going after my "dream job" then. :rolleyes: I somehow earned a degree, but wasted alot of my time in school. partied rather than found internships and whatnot. I'm really just looking for something officey for now. where I can sit on my butt and work 9-5. I didnt think that was too much to ask, but apparently it is!! :(

Exactly how I feel!

I'm thinking about becoming an accountant, you need some training but after that it should be easy to find a job.

Thanks. The El isn't that rickety (I was on the Red Line which eventually becomes the subway) Although I was riding (seating) backwards. Probably not a good idea.

There was a letter in the paper this morning from a guy lamenting other chaps who moan about their wives. It was along the lines of: 'I'll be happy when I find a woman who's content to ride backwards in a train.' Made me laugh. He'll be lucky.

Tags
15 characters? attention seeking ep constantly groan gay leta smile b yr umbrella piss and moan prozac may be the answer prozac's no match seroxat then? tried that too - nope wah wah wah we all bitches
Back
Top Bottom